ADRs are in, touring plans developed, attractions researched...now I have to wait for Sept FP+ reservations

zurgandfriend

In my case over the next 2 to 2 and half months I would develop a spreadsheet of everything going into my suitcase. I would be checking everything to see what I am missing, what needs to be replaced, stockpiling toiletries etc. I would do at least one practice packing in August to make sure everything will fit. My DW is fond of saying the Normandy invasion had less plans. I always remind her of the words of General (later President) Eisenhower, “In preparing for battle (or Disney) I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.”

Upvote 0

Herdman

I'm usually making packing lists, checklists, scouring the message boards for new info, starting touring plans in earnest....never seems to be a real down time for me when we're in the hardcore planning phase. It will be here before you know it!

Upvote 0

Janir

I came from the high of getting all my ADRs, researching, planning, asking questions. Now I don't have anything to do (WDW-related) until September when I schedule my Fast Passes. It feels so weird.
We're in the same zone too. This weekend we finally get to tackle our FP+ plans for next week's FP+ selections.
WDWMagic forums has been a great place to keep my Disney habit fed. I might have to try the pre-packing make sure it all fits thing... Packing shouldn't be a problem really with Southwest's two checked bags. One for my clothes and stuff and one for swag. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom