News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Movielover

Out of budget. Due to your complaining we have decided to shutdown the speedway and replace it with...something else...
ScJHpbZ.jpg

It's obviously the go to when they don't know what they should do with an area.

Still looks more professional than the new Hollywood Studios logo... ;)

Movielover

Based upon what I know:
View attachment 379698

This is awful and horrendous. Never in my life have I ever seen something so terrible grace our screens. To have posted this unforgivable offense to this site, nay, the internet as a whole proves how far we as a civilization has fallen from God's grace...

You forgot the "Not To Scale" at the bottom of the picture!!!!!

How can we predict how yellow and obtrusive the DVC tower will be if we are not informed that it is not accurately depicted in this concept art!!!! I ask how can we live in a civilized world if you go about breaking all the rules!!!!!!! Also the new tower should be a centimeter to the left but I can forgive you for that! ;)

justintheharris

It seemed like every other train had two seats on the back that were normal upright seats for those too big to fit in the standard bike position.
It’s worth noting I’m a skinny person and of average height. It’s just the similar ride I rode absolutely crushed my thighs and I couldn’t enjoy the ride. I just wanted it to be over.

lazyboy97o

It’s worth noting I’m a skinny person and of average height. It’s just the similar ride I rode absolutely crushed my thighs and I couldn’t enjoy the ride. I just wanted it to be over.
Which ride? TRON was the first to use Vekoma’s third generation vehicle and restraint design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom