Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

I don’t recommend it, ‘cause it turns out my leg was broken, not sprained, so it didn’t do a dang thing for me except give me adhesive burn.

Yes, you can shower with it. The Pro lasts longer. There are dozens of YouTube videos that demonstrate how to apply, depending on the area to be treated.
Thank you! I looked up a video on how to apply it to the wrist area. I put it on, but the ends didn't really want to stick. We'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure my wrist isn't broken. It's not swollen and I can move it easily, it just hurts when I put it in specific positions or put weight on it. I had the same thing about 15 years ago, though not quite this bad, and the doctor couldn't find a thing, so he said the cartilage was probably scratched, and it needed rest, so he put a cast on me for 2 weeks so I couldn't overuse it. It sucked. Trying to explain why you have a cast when really there's nothing wrong, and you feel like a moron. I don't want a cast. But if this tape doesn't work, I guess I will have to go to the doctor.

Eric1955

Before I discovered the pork chop, the muffuletta was always my go-to at Sunshine Seasons.

It’s essentially a sandwich made with various Italian cured meats on really thick, round bread. As long as you leave off all that icky olive tapenade gunk, it’s very good. And very filling.

But the olive spread is the best part.
Very cool! But what are all the flags? It looks more like a government building, like a city hall than it does a cathedral.

The flags on the left are the American flag and ecclesiastical flags. The flags on the right are of historical significance to Louisiana.

Here are a few more pictures of the cathedral.
4C1C46E0-E92E-4670-9692-476DF1531275.jpeg

F48A2E29-0242-4363-8F9F-BCC149ED26EF.jpeg

A3B4E7ED-9B2F-4A0A-A1D3-8D40687A729E.jpeg

18B07DE6-0FBB-41B3-9CCC-8B7274214618.jpeg

BD2EBFB0-B9BE-4F8F-B983-A841ECD93F33.jpeg

D9806CD0-0C8C-4CC9-B53D-5D076117FA92.jpeg

0A18F7F5-53CC-49D9-88C5-CA9878047D5C.jpeg

Nemo14

Tujague's!!!! I aTe there a gazillion years ago. No menu - they just served whatever they happened to be cooking that night. I don't remember what we had, just that it was delicious! Glad to see it's still there!

SteveBrickNJ

Although Memorial Day weekend is "the unofficial start of summer", for me psychologically speaking, June 1st makes me feel like summer is here.
Certainly @MinnieM123 will see an uptick in Boston tourism.
@JenniferS will likely see more American license plates in Ontario.
Here at the shore spots of NJ I'll be seeing more NY license plates.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
After physio, I went to the farmer’s market and said hello to my old friends.

1BB5A73B-1DA6-404E-8B75-B0FAA53C6754.jpeg0C4715AF-990D-43AD-8BBF-4D4D9E03267B.jpeg

Then I went to the regular butcher, and a couple more blocks down the highway to the poultry place, and then I came home and watched live reports from DL SW:GE and surfed Twitter all day.

Have I studied? Nope, not one minute! It’s not going to be busy at work this weekend, so I should be able to knock off four chapters. That’s the plan anyway.

Jays are on in less than an hour. It’s clean sheet Friday. And the weather was spectacular. All in all, a very good day.

Songbird76

After physio, I went to the farmer’s market and said hello to my old friends.

View attachment 378242View attachment 378243

Then I went to the regular butcher, and a couple more blocks down the highway to the poultry place, and then I came home and watched live reports from DL SW:GE and surfed Twitter all day.

Have I studied? Nope, not one minute! It’s not going to be busy at work this weekend, so I should be able to knock off four chapters. That’s the plan anyway.

Jays are on in less than an hour. It’s clean sheet Friday. And the weather was spectacular. All in all, a very good day.
What do you need to study?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What do you need to study?
Work related courses. Seven courses/six exams.
Two down ... four to go.

This next one is considered the most difficult. It’s actually two courses, but only one exam. It has a first exam pass rate of 32%. If you don’t pass on the re-write (most don’t), you have to take it all over again. 👎

Not sure about you, but I don’t have $900 to waste, so I plan on passing the first time. 75% is totally doable if I work it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom