The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

That's awesome! Thanks for saying hi! Hope you had a great night at Epcot!
It was a nice last night for our trip. My kids were excited after they saw you guys. They rewound the livestream to catch us. My 11 tear old said “aww, I wasn’t smiling. “ My 8 year old grinned all the way out of the park. You made her night, not that she wasn’t having fun. It was just the cherry on top of her sundae.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My DD is starting to look at her choices to decorate her cap for her Masters degree graduation.

She showed me this one tonight with the Belle Bow.

5D616367-C9FB-4238-A0EA-A45006B1BDFD.jpeg

I am so proud of her. She worked from the time she was 15 and while she earning her bachelors. Now While having a full time career at a University she is studying her Tushie off to earn a degree in Computer Science Engineering. Because she has mastered Python 3 and Machine Learning she has firms contacting her but she wants to finish her degree before leaping while finishing her masters. Hard choices. Still she is also working administratively for the water park this summer has for 12 years. Building a solid resume. She stuck with that to
Pay for her masters. Where there is ambition there is a way if you are determined.

When she earns her masters she will be also certified to teach at an University Level so should the economy ever tank she will have real career, solid choices.

Here motto is Woman can walk and chew gum at the same time. Gotta love her. 💓

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo I recorded the most bizarre stuff on TCM last night!

Don’t know why, but first up: Santa Claus.

Made in Mexico in 1959 and dubbed into English. The opening scene is basically Santa in the middle of a living It’s A Small World display. He gets some help from Merlin the Wizard (!) and then battles with the devil (in the cheesiest devil costume) over children for most of the movie. So bad, but so riveting!

Next up: “Santa Conquers The Martians.” (1964.) Apparently not related - American actors, including Pia Zadora. Saving that one for tonight.

I don’t think I can delete the first one until I show it to everyone I know lol!!

Bummer, as I missed all a’ that...!!!!! :bored:;)
Sounds like a hoot-and-a-half, though...:joyfull::hilarious:!!!!!!!
I’ll hafta’ see if I can find ‘em on YouTube, and thanks for the heads up...!!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom