News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Old Mouseketeer

This pic seems to indicate that even though the new fence is up there is still a walking path around the entire Falcon. That’s good news.

Yes and no. The front half you can walk around freely, including under the front part of the mandibles. The back half is part of the attraction queue. The two lanes on the outside of the building columns are part of the extended standby queue. The two lanes inside the columns (but still outdoors) are standby on the right and FastPass (elevated a couple of feet) on the left. It's VERY cool walking around the Falcon.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, $200 bucks to build a lightsaber x 14 participants = $2,800 per cycle.

Disney is probably shooting for 3 cycles per hour (15 minute show; clearing the crowd; seating a new group) = $8,400 per hour.

A 16 hour day (open 8:00 to midnight) = $134,400 per day.

How can I get into the lightsaber business?

Do you think this price is gonna hold?

I do not. I thinking they are overstating the desire to lay that kinda money on something that has been sold in every store for 25 years without pause.
And no - it’s not an “experience”...it’s hyper retail

Mickeyboof

The new know before you go video is cute and all, but how does one get their 8am reservation two hours beforehand at Launch Bay..?

I can’t imagine they’re opening Main Street and the Launch Bay at 6am for this.

It’s insanely frustrating how they just drop information with major logic holes.

Will 8am wristband pickup be in the esplanade? Or inside the park? Anyone got info? Thanks!!

kevlightyear

Here are some more goodies I've uncovered.EDIT: added spoiler tags

EDIT: I think below is the entrance to ROTR

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Here are some more goodies I've uncovered. I apologize if I should be putting these behind spoiler tags. Although I suppose if you want to avoid spoilers, this thread is not the best place to go.

View attachment 375815

View attachment 375816
EDIT: I think below is the entrance to ROTR
View attachment 375817

View attachment 375818

View attachment 375819

Great pictures...looks like the detail is there

Now let’s see if the rides/crowds are overwhelmed and a detriment...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom