News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Ismael Flores

I really wish they had put the Heimlich track system there and let it zigzag over the walkways and over the shop building like they first had thought. the kinetic movement of a themed open air ride over the walkway and then maybe punching thru the helix decorative pieces and out a bitbiver the water between silly and ferris wheel would have been better than this spinner. give guests a visual focal point that surrounds their senses. it would have been like a playful version of Alice in wonderland outer portion and a mini people mover style ride. they could have even made the candy shop taller and added a second floor indoor section.

Disneylover152

I really wish they had put the Heimlich track system there and let it zigzag over the walkways and over the shop building like they first had thought. the kinetic movement of a themed open air ride over the walkway and then maybe punching thru the helix decorative pieces and out a bitbiver the water between silly and ferris wheel would have been better than this spinner. give guests a visual focal point that surrounds their senses. it would have been like a playful version of Alice in wonderland outer portion and a mini people mover style ride. they could have even made the candy shop taller and added a second floor indoor section.

But that requires a budget.

Practical Pig

I'm not sure there is a way I could express how much "MEH" I feel about this boring installation. So, Disney, you bought a cheap carnival ride which turned out to be a disposable nothing. Put it behind you, you incredibly rich corporation. Why do we need to see this well-deserving IP sullied with a conveniently cheap mistake?

Edited to correct punctuation.

Last edited:

yensidtlaw1969

They replaced the fountain with a tiled back with orange grout. Looks pretty nice.View attachment 375421View attachment 375422
Any particular reason that they changed this? The older tile fit the style found in the Incredibles movies much more:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom