Do you want to be paid to be a Stromtrooper? Disneyland will have a Casting Call Friday, May 24th

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
First off, you have to be between 5'10" and 6'0" and slender to athletic build.

The casting Call will be in Downey at the Onstage Dance Center at 10 AM.

Of course, nights, weekends and Holidays will be a requirement on your schedule.

Yes, you will become a CM and get all the wonderful benefits, plus get to wear a neat uniform while you work.

westie

I read that the studios used the 501st for extras while filming The Mandalorian. It would seem easy enough to tap them. I'm sure there is a boatload of them in the L.A. area.

Phroobar

Does a stormtrooper get the same pay as a face character since they talk or is it the same as the girl playing Mickey Mouse?

Phroobar

I read that the studios used the 501st for extras while filming The Mandalorian. It would seem easy enough to tap them. I'm sure there is a boatload of them in the L.A. area.
I don't think Disney is looking for fat stormtroopers.

IMG_4723.JPG

Practical Pig

Hmm, 5' 10" seems a little short.

I suspect the 5' 10" to 6' 0" height range probably opens them up to the largest pool of available talent while keeping the Stormtrooper image uniform and the costume stock more manageable, and less costly.

And what Darkbeer said.

NateD1226

When I went on Tuesday to SWL, the Stormtroopers were noticeably short. They were the same height as the guests around them and weren't that intimidating.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
When I went on Tuesday to SWL, the Stormtroopers were noticeably short. They were the same height as the guests around them and weren't that intimidating.
Were you really expecting them to be intimidating? For a military organization their soldiers aren't really that intimidating, I mean really have you ever seen a Stormtrooper actually hit anything when firing?

image5-2.jpg

Phroobar

Were you really expecting them to be intimidating? For a military organization their soldiers aren't really that intimidating, I mean really have you ever seen a Stormtrooper actually hit anything when firing?

image5-2.jpg
They shot a lot of rebels and civilians in Rogue One. When they boarded the Tantive IV they shot lots of Fleet Troopers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom