Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

Inspired Figment

If they were smart they’d use young Dreamfinder from the comics and adapt the miniseries. The thing writes itself
Well.. that’s obviously kind of a given. The comic series is literally an “origin story” of Dreamfinder & Figment before becoming as they’re developed in the original ride. It isn’t til the end where we see Dreamfinder older with his full beard, as we normally saw him in the attraction.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Michael Jackson would probably want to be Dreamfinder if he was still alive. With Justin Bieber cast as his sidekick Figment... or someone else if Justin was too old. That's usually how Michael decided his casting choices.

brb1006

Tony Baxter has stated in podcast if you Google the word figment that purple dragon is always the first thing to pop up.

They're crazy not to do at least a Disney+ series. He can teach Peter Pan how to read again!
Here's the Peter Pan and Figment video for those who never seen it.

Not to mention the "Language Arts Through Imagination" song is surprisingly catchy.

TrainsOfDisney

I ride it at least every other trip, it’s not terrible. It feels more Disney quality then the mermaid ride to me.

I know it’s not the original but compared to other Disney dark ride attractions it’s still fun.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I went on this for the first time this year. It’s was a ride my kids really enjoyed. I was pleasantly surprised.

I still understand it sorely needs an update or 6.
60403C6E-C91B-4CB4-A964-B50AEC15595B.jpeg
C33BDD46-8D87-4A02-82E3-3C4094E3BA75.jpeg

trainplane3

So...did Pete Docter get overridden (spelling?) by Bobby? Or is the article nothing? I understand this is a ways off, just curious. @marni1971?

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The solution is so freakin obvious. Disney needs to grow a pair and greenlight an Imagination! movie and later base whatever attraction they conceive off of the success of that movie. They have a crap ton of venues to put Figment and Dreamfinder in the mainstream. Would it not be in Disney's best interest to see how well these characters are received? There's plenty of places an Inside Out attraction can be added. I for one would rather it in MK.

shortstop

So...did Pete Docter get overridden (spelling?) by Bobby? Or is the article nothing? I understand this is a ways off, just curious. @marni1971?

Just a few days ago, Micechat put out a “rumor” that Disneyland’s small world might be on the move to Tokyo, so I’m taking whatever they say with a large grain of salt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom