The Status of Muppet*Vision 3D

MickeyMouse10

If they put Monsters in the Muppets section or RnR section they easily could change the show. It could be a new version of Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.

And best of all we can finally get them out of Tomorrowland. Where they never belonged. When I think of Mike and Sully I don't think of a future theme.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
If they put Monsters in the Muppets section or RnR section they easily could change the show. It could be a new version of Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.

And best of all we can finally get them out of Tomorrowland. Where they never belonged. When I think of Mike and Sully I don't think of a future theme.
Or even better. Make a muppets-themed laugh floor comedy show.

MickeyMouse10

Or even better. Make a muppets-themed laugh floor comedy show.

Oh...my...God. That is fricking Brilliant.

It could be a combo of the two shows (Muppets and Monsters). With some minor tweaks like the removal of that 3d character I can't stand. But thankfully everyone's favorite old critics Statler and Waldorf can keep their usual balcony seats.

Last edited:

jumpinjamie

The new Muppet Babies puppets are so cute, it was such a missed opportunity to add them to the Disney Junior show.

How about a puppet show in the location formally known as Muppets Courtyard with the Muppet Babies like Great Moments in History?

Cmdr_Crimson

The new Muppet Babies puppets are so cute, it was such a missed opportunity to add them to the Disney Junior show.

How about a puppet show in the location formally known as Muppets Courtyard with the Muppet Babies like Great Moments in History?
Shame they could have used the other half of Stage 1 as an area to see them considering the room looked like the nursey at one point until they covered up most of it.

GhostlyGoofy

Great ideas, but they're not a Dance Party, so it's a No-Go. :(

Bocabear

They could move One Man's Dream to EPCOT and take all that space plus the theater and move Laugh Floor there with an indoor Monsters themed play zone. that way all the Pixar things would be in the general same region of the park to make sense... Next move the Muppet Fountain and the Muppet theater into the Animation courtyard and retire the Little Mermaid show...that woiuld net an open space in Tomorrowland for a more appropriate attraction it would add to the roster of Pixar themed area and clear up space on the other side of the park should they continue to add to Star Wars or other action franchises... That would split the park in half between action Movies and Animation...kind of...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Honestly if they just convert Voyage of the Little Mermaid into a new location for Muppet Vision, that would be a perfect size for the show in this day and age. Then turn the old theatre into a new big show. Maybe a new location for a Mickey Mouse show with integrated movies.

But yea, Voyage would be ideal for a new Muppet*Vision location. Heck, even those funny old movie posters could go outside the entrance next to the small queue. It even has a pre-show room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom