Wonderful World of Animation ending June 1st?

Jiminy76

Original Poster
I noticed in My Plans on the MDE site it is stating WWOA is not available on July 26th and is stating to remove and add more plans. I find this odd as it was available a few days ago when I added to my plans. Looking at the calendar it now appears there are no shows past June 1st. Does anybody know if the show has been unexpectantely canceled or is this just a MDE issue?

Cmdr_Crimson

I noticed in My Plans on the MDE site it is stating WWOA is not available on July 26th and is stating to remove and add more plans. I find this odd as it was available a few days ago when I added to my plans. Looking at the calendar it now appears there are no shows past June 1st. Does anybody know if the show has been unexpectantely canceled or is this just a MDE issue?
I'm sure it's an issue on their end..Why would they end a show that just premiered for the 30th anniversary of the park..

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Very likely a calendar update issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom