Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Goofyernmost

I believe it's an E 100%. Marni said so lol. But whether or not it is good... that's up for debate. I haven't ridden it, but I haven't heard good things... :( so sad since recent many Es have been really good. Although there really aren't many lol.
No one has ridden it, have they? At least I haven't heard that it has run in full cycle. If not, I'm not sure how there can be anything heard one way or the other.

Goofyernmost

IMO just because an attraction can be classified as an E doesnā€™t mean the ride experience will be at an E level. You donā€™t hear people that ride POTC or Indy say ā€œwhen you consider all things (as in the queue, the Huge Falcon parked out front, the pre show) its an E.ā€ That tells me the ride experience is lacking. With that said I was already worried about the ride experience when they announced the 38 inch height requirement and saw that it looked like a video game.
What and were is the definition of what an E ride experience is. It has been my ongoing opinion, and remains one, that the original classification of E's or others came from what they expected to be the most popular and therefore could utilize that to be able to generate more income via the sale of ticket books. If it is based on popularity, this, be it SWL or MMRR, will be an E++++++.

Now I suppose that one could correlate the popularity with the ride experience (knock your socks off) but, it would be hard then to explain how Small World, the Tiki Room or Country Bears could have gotten that E classification. They were all good for their time, but, everyone left with their socks still securely on their feet. I don't think we are taking a realistic look at the current, in house, criteria for putting any Alpha status on any of the rides. If it drives ticket sales, it will be an E ticket to Disney no matter what everyone else thinks.

BlakeW39

pfffffbahahahahaha aannnndddd back to Star Wars lol.

For the record, in terms of rides I'm the most excited for MMRR. Out of everything, Tron, GotG, MF:SR, RotR, MMRR is the one I nees to ride now.

mickEblu

What and were is the definition of what an E ride experience is. It has been my ongoing opinion, and remains one, that the original classification of E's or others came from what they expected to be the most popular and therefore could utilize that to be able to generate more income via the sale of ticket books. If it is based on popularity, this, be it SWL or MMRR, will be an E++++++.

Now I suppose that one could correlate the popularity with the ride experience (knock your socks off) but, it would be hard then to explain how Small World, the Tiki Room or Country Bears could have gotten that E classification. They were all good for their time, but, everyone left with their socks still securely on their feet. I don't think we are taking a realistic look at the current, in house, criteria for putting any Alpha status on any of the rides. If it drives ticket sales, it will be an E ticket to Disney no matter what everyone else thinks.

Iā€™m not looking into getting into a E ticket debate. Itā€™s obviously subjective and the definition has changed over the years. Then you also have what Disney views as an E ticket and what the fans view as an E ticket. My point still stands though- it seems to be a big build up to a ride experience that is lacking. Call it whatever what you want.

BlakeW39

Iā€™m not looking into getting into a E ticket debate. Itā€™s obviously subjective and the definition has changed over the years. Then you also have what Disney views as an E ticket and what the fans view as an E ticket. My point still stands though- it seems to be a big build up to a ride experience that is lacking. Call it whatever what you want.

Yes. They can call it a E, B, X, Y, or Z, idc I want a good ride and the letter which comes before it is of no consequence. If SR is an E but not a good one, it ain't happy.

You know what I bet will be a GOOD E?? MMRR of course!

mickEblu

Yes. They can call it a E, B, X, Y, or Z, idc I want a good ride and the letter which comes before it is of no consequence. If SR is an E but not a good one, it ain't happy.

You know what I bet will be a GOOD E?? MMRR of course!

Lol nice segway! MMRR I am very excited for

Goofyernmost

I did... I called it whatever your and others opinion individually decide it is to them. It is a personal thing.

MickeyMouse10

I'd be happy with the February 2020 opening date. I'm probably looking into things too much, but could this also be the date for Rise of the Resistance? If they open it on the same date it will separate the crowds a little bit.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Lol nice segway! MMRR I am very excited for

No, this is a nice Segway...

Which, since we're in Epcot, is a nice segue into wondering whether Ratatouille's opening has slipped since all the LPS experts are behind schedule.

:p

Goofyernmost

Plenty have ridden it (Falcon) - especially the west coast version. But I think weā€™re in the wrong thread.
Actually I was talking about and thought that others were talking about MMRR. So I'm in the right thread just got a little confused about the exact attraction that was being criticized. I haven't been following the SW thing because I have zero interest in it. Sorry for the confusion.

However, just out of curiosity now, when you say plenty, what is the cross section of people that have seen it. Do we know whether their expectations were realistic or idealistic. Possible or impossible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom