News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

truecoat

>>Thirsty interstellar travelers visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be shocked when they see a hairy one-eyed space squid pop up in the murky water of a glass cistern tank feeding a Disneyland drinking fountain.

The audio-animatronic Dianoga will “live” in the pipes of the drinking fountain and nearby bathroom in the Black Spire Outpost village on the Star Wars planet of Batuu, the setting for the new 14-acre themed lands coming to the Anaheim theme park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.<<

Just saw a Stars Wars Land commercial, the LARGE, emphasized Tag Line...

"Beginning June 24th, NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED"

I love it but some I bet it makes some mom who isn't up on Star Wars a little nauseous. Take a drink then it pops out of the pipes...haha.

Last edited:

SSG

I was wondering where the beer and wine selections at Oga's would come from. The Oga's menu on the parks webpage spells that out:

Gold Squadron Lager (ABV 5.0%) Golden Lager, Blue Point Brewing Co., Patchogue
Gamorrean Ale (ABV 5.8%) Red Ale, New Belgium Brewing Co., Fort Collins
White Wampa Ale (ABV 4.5%) Hefeweizen, Ballast Point Brewing Co., San Diego
Bad Motivator IPA (ABV 6.0%) IPA, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico
Spice Runner Hard Cider (ABV 5.0%) Cider, Angry Orchard Cider Co., Walden
Toniray, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma
Imperial Guard, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma

Interestingly, no prices for drinks are listed. In fact, none of the menus for GE dining have any prices as yet.

Epcot_Imagineer

flynnibus

Premium Member
What's with all the synchro lights and towers out in the open like that? That better be just for opening ceremonies..

And those bird wing style light posts... don't recall them before.

Ismael Flores

Is that the actual view from Big Thunder or is the camera raised?

Hopefully those trees will grow in and hide the rockwork supports if it is the former.

Otherwise beautiful!

not to bring this back again but i am still bothered by the view when approaching from Splash mountain. There are still two very visible areas where you can see the rockwork end and see the gaps and expose beams and showbuilding. It diminishes as you walk closer to Hungry Bear but I'm just surprised that they missed that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom