The Status of Muppet*Vision 3D

TrainsOfDisney

Thinking back towards muppets... what if there could be a tour of muppet studios, like the people mover, that could be incorporated into the various buildings (both existing, and ones that should be there for other muppet attractions). How fun could that be.

Missing20K

can we get that moved to a forum that people look at... I know I personally have never looked at the chit chat forum
Home
either general or even imagineer
I started it in Chit Chat because it was to be a non-Disney architecture thread. But if it would be more useful to discuss architecture in the context of Disney I'm all for it. If a mod wants it moved, by all means.

Off-topic over.

FoozieBear

Original Poster
Went back to the beginning of this thread and noticed the facade behind the gates in this pic. Anyone know what it's for? I don't remember ever seeing it before but I doubt it's a new building.

It's an old building that used to blend in with the area and the Streets of America next door. Not really sure what its purpose is there now, since it detracts from both GE and Grand Avenue

Cmdr_Crimson

It's an old building that used to blend in with the area and the Streets of America next door. Not really sure what its purpose is there now, since it detracts from both GE and Grand Avenue
It was formally used for Phineas & Ferb's Meet & Greet a few years ago..
phineas-ferb-dhs.jpg

disneysource11

Is monsters Inc such a strong IP that it replaces the Muppets
Yep I think so, its made much more money than the Muppets recent endeavors.

Yep, it has done Monster numbers and has been much, much better than The Muppets. Who've been not only doing bad at the movies, but also on TV as well.

Muppets Most Wanted made 80.4 million USD

Monsters University made 744.2 million USD

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

I do think it could be an easy transformation from Muppets to Monsters. This area already has the city look from its "Streets of America" days that was in the first movie.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

MickeyMouse10

I love the Muppets, but this area is a slap in the face of Kermit and Miss Piggy. And it doesn't look like it's going to get better either. So they might as well do something else.

If you're going to tell me "The Great Muppet Movie ride" is back on the table then I'll change my story.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom