Brazil coming to EPCOT?

Heppenheimer

Can they even add another country? Do they have space to put it in the World Showcase somewhere?
If you look on Google Earth, they might be able to fit something between Germany and Italy, but only if they moved some logistics buildings behind. The only other logical spots, between Germany and China, and between the UK and France, now have other construction projects occupying them. All the other strips of available land don't look big enough.

Smiley/OCD

As has been written numerous times, there are 2 plots, I believe, (maybe more) that are available for an additional countries...I'm sure Martin can elaborate better.

malice

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Errrr....

mouse_luv

giphy.gif

SteveAZee

4 maximum without removal of anything. The 4th is debatable or would have to be creative due to marina proximity.

Are you aware of any countries/corporations that have approached Disney with an idea for a pavilion, only to have it not pan out, or is it always Disney that solicits?

QuasiNoFroyo

I think they should put Brazil between Germany and Italy, Ethiopia between China and Germany, and Cambodia between Japan and Morocco. Also, if they ever decide to tear down the World ShowPlace Pavilion (between UK and Canada), I say they should put either Mali or Thailand there.

nickys

Premium Member
Yep. A pitch for Australia got the fanbois foaming. Until it turned out to be an outside company with no actual money.

Are you saying they they had enough credibility to be taken seriously by Disney for a while? Before being found out as not credible after all.

Or did they just chance their arm with a pitch, underestimating how much would be needed?

Or something else entirely? 🤔

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Are you saying they they had enough credibility to be taken seriously by Disney for a while? Before being found out as not credible after all.

Or did they just chance their arm with a pitch, underestimating how much would be needed?

Or something else entirely? 🤔
It was an unrequested public pitch by someone who made a big noise but had nothing to do with the company.

Basically someone saying “look! This will be great! I’ll design it for you but you pay.”

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Can they even add another country? Do they have space to put it in the World Showcase somewhere?
...hmmmm
If you look on Google Earth, they might be able to fit something between Germany and Italy, but only if they moved some logistics buildings behind. The only other logical spots, between Germany and China, and between the UK and France, now have other construction projects occupying them. All the other strips of available land don't look big enough.
...yep
As has been written numerous times, there are 2 plots, I believe, (maybe more) that are available for an additional countries...I'm sure Martin can elaborate better.
....Uh huh...

Is It too early drink?

5 o’clock somewhere
-Buffet 3:16

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom