News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

IMDREW

In brief, the initial Big Bang is just that. The birth of the universe. What follows is Chaos - the creation of everything.

Out of this comes the molten earth. As it floats through Space it cools, water develops, then plants, and life with animals, then man. Man becomes the dominant species (kills) and begins to document (cave paintings)

Man then leaves the cave and begins to explore. Adventure. Travel. Build.

Then we come Home to celebrate the arts, science, progress. This is followed by a celebration of mankind.

Finally we find Meaning and We Go On into the future.

Words underlined are the chapters and sub chapters of the show.
I'll never forget the first time I suddenly understood the story while watching the show. After years of just enjoying it as a regular fireworks show it got so much better when you see what they're saying. I was in emotional after and looked at my family who just enjoyed it as a regular show again. haha. Gonna miss this big time!

MickeyMouse10

So far it looks cheaper than a Redneck Vegas wedding. The two guys on the jet ski cinched it for me. Just call me when the actual replacement premieres Mickey.

KikoKea

Epcot Forever might be fun- was that Kitchen Kabaret I saw in the video?😍

I never knew there was an actual story to Illuminations. :oops: Never was one of my favorites, and we've rarely stuck around to see it in the past years- used to watch Illuminations while enjoying a Sweet Almond Pretzel from Norway, but the pretzel is now a stale ghost of it's sweet, soft former self, so I don't bother with either. But, we'll be there a few times before Sept, and will be in the Bubble for the last Illuminations and Epcot Forever debut, so will catch both.

Naplesgolfer

Epcot Forever might be fun- was that Kitchen Kabaret I saw in the video?😍

I never knew there was an actual story to Illuminations. :oops: Never was one of my favorites, and we've rarely stuck around to see it in the past years- used to watch Illuminations while enjoying a Sweet Almond Pretzel from Norway, but the pretzel is now a stale ghost of it's sweet, soft former self, so I don't bother with either. But, we'll be there a few times before Sept, and will be in the Bubble for the last Illuminations and Epcot Forever debut, so will catch both.
I had a stale Almond Pretzel as well. It is being reported regularly now. Where are the managers?? It's one thing to offer a desert people don't prefer the taste of , but stale??

aladdin2007

I had a stale Almond Pretzel as well. It is being reported regularly now. Where are the managers?? It's one thing to offer a desert people don't prefer the taste of , but stale??

I hope people are going back in with it to complain asking for a manager. I dont like making scenes or having to complain either but Disney needs to start being accountable especially for the prices they are charging.

brb1006

Farewell Merchandise for RoE just started popping up today.
riproe1-png.372975

riproe2-png.372976

riproe3-png.372977

From Mickey Monitor and starting on page 4

mikejs78

Premium Member
You know, I've been thinking about it more, and despite the fact that I'll probably like it more than the permanent show, , I do wonder if Epcot Forever will be a good thematic fit for an Epcot nighttime spectacular. The themes celebrated during nighttime spectaculars at Epcot have always been about coming together as humans, hope, and progress... Epcot Forever is more of a nostalgia trip for old Epcot. It's quite possible that the new show, IP and all, will have more of these themes than Forever does.

Neither will probably come close to RoE in hitting those themes.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom