News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'd love it if they put Walt's frozen head in a robot and display it in Futureworld. Talk about perfect theming. The man, the myth, the legend in the place he came up with.

I don't think Walt would like what they've done with his idea for Epcot though. There might be some F bombs dropped and a few executive causalities, but man it would be awesome.

trainplane3

Hopefully once the poles are removed. We might get this old view again as seen in this video from 1994 without the tarps ruining the view of SSE (Minus Fountains of Nations if it's leaving).

It's pretty strange seeing it fully functional like that. On my last trips it was pretty sad with a chunk of the lights not working along with the jets. Heck, even the music wasn't even nearly as loud as it should be.

Hopefully there's still something left to take a picture of in July. I don't plan on doing much more then my FPs because of how insane it'll be then so I expect to just be taking pictures of stuff. My last trip, I only took two pictures of West because I was messing around with the new phone constantly at night:
LGLIUN7.jpg

WezKyF2.jpg

trainplane3

Work to begin imminently on the new Epcot entrance with portions of Leave a Legacy to close
...so they aren't offering my much requested "Smash a Legacy: The sledgehammer experience"? I really thought it would've sold well.

This is great news. I'm glad to see them starting on it so soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom