World Showcase updates. what should they do?

KaliSplash

The updates that are coming?

A dark ride in the Japan show building?

Remove the kiosk clutter

Trim the landscaping

Realise everything isn’t for everyone?
Would love to see the boat ride planned in Germany. I know that side of WS is heavy in boat rides with Mexico and Norway, but another boat ride is better than Nothing! and it would be New. Agree on the need for something in the show building in Japan.

Kingoglow

Remove all booze from the park. That would make World Showcase a more peaceful and enjoyable experience for everyone.

There is no need for alcohol in the theme park. People can go without. If they can't then there is a problem.

AndyS2992

Every country needs an attraction, or two.
-Rapid ride or Big Grizzly Mountain clone for Canada
-Dark ride for UK based on Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, any British property (Pooh and Peter Pan are already taken of course)
-Ratatouille for France which is already coming which is wonderful
-Move the Aladdin spinner to Morocco since people seem to dislike it in Magic Kingdom for whatever reason
-Mount Fuji coaster or license a Studio Ghibli dark ride of some kind for Japan
-American pavilion is fine, just update and upgrade the shows.
-Italy can have some kind of gondola boat ride.
-Tangled dark ride for Germany
-Mulan family coaster similar to Dwarfs mine train where you ride in Mushu shaped trains for China
-Norway is fine with the Frozen boat ride
-Mexico is also fine though the boat ride needs upgrading somewhat or rethemed to Coco.
Of course all the circlevision shows and such will remain but be updated and meet and greets will remain also. A new country or two would also be great.

Then to me World Showcase would be perfect. Future World however would then need a lot of work to keep the park a consistent quality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom