Best Place for Breakfast in the Parks

KINGLOUIS1993

Original Poster
Hello fellow WDW members!

I am already looking forward to my next visit in October this year but I am still working through the planning. Where would you recommend for Breakfast either quick service or Table in the parks as usually would have it in our villa, at Waffle House or I-Hop?

Love and thanks.

DISR

Some of my favorites are: Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in EP, Sleepy Hollow in MK, Woodys Lunchbox at DHS, and Yak and Yeti Cafe in AK. Others can point out good table service options. Personally, I don't like to spend time in the parks on table service breakfast. If am there that early, I want to take advantage of the cooler parts of the day and lower crowds to enjoy the attractions.

JohnD

All
  • The version of Starbucks that's in the parks with a gazilion types of coffee and pastries
MK
  • Plaza Restaurant (haven't been there. But it has all the staples)
  • Crystal Palace (character meal with Winnie and friends)
  • BOG (Prix Fix price which includes pastries, entree, and non-alcoholic drink, although you can order mimosas/wine, if you want)
Epcot
  • Garden Grill (plenty of food served family style plus Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale)
  • Sunshine Seasons (one of the better counter service restaurants)
AK
  • Tusker House (character meal with Donald and friends. Breakfast served buffet style. Some items with African flavor)
  • Rainforest Cafe (well, it's right next to the entrance. Has all the usual breakfast items. Never been but if you want an inexpenstive full breakfast you could go here)
  • Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery: Breakfast wrap, sausage/egg/cheese sandwich, pastries
  • Pongu Pongu
There are others. But this gets you started.

yedliW

Epcot
  • Garden Grill (plenty of food served family style plus Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale)

We really enjoyed our breakfast here. Love the cinnamon role skillet! They have POG juice and unlimited bacon.. how can you go wrong??

I know you were asking about breakfast in the parks, but a quick monorail ride from MK (or short walk from TTC) to Poly for breakfast at Ohana is fun.

JohnD

We really enjoyed our breakfast here. Love the cinnamon role skillet! They have POG juice and unlimited bacon.. how can you go wrong??

I know you were asking about breakfast in the parks, but a quick monorail ride from MK (or short walk from TTC) to Poly for breakfast at Ohana is fun.

If we're going to expand beyond the parks then I recommend Kona Cafe and Boma: Flavors of Africa. Skillets at Wilderness Cafe are good too.

KINGLOUIS1993

Original Poster
Some of my favorites are: Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in EP, Sleepy Hollow in MK, Woodys Lunchbox at DHS, and Yak and Yeti Cafe in AK. Others can point out good table service options. Personally, I don't like to spend time in the parks on table service breakfast. If am there that early, I want to take advantage of the cooler parts of the day and lower crowds to enjoy the attractions.
Thanks and much appreciated, I will check some of them out, I agree regard to table service tbf.

I like the look of the food at Woodys Lunchbox so will more than likely go there at some point.

KINGLOUIS1993

Original Poster
All
  • The version of Starbucks that's in the parks with a gazilion types of coffee and pastries
MK
  • Crystal Palace (character meal with Winnie and friends)
  • BOG (Prix Fix price which includes pastries, entree, and non-alcoholic drink, although you can order mimosas/wine, if you want)
Epcot
  • Sunshine Seasons (one of the better counter service restaurants)
AK
  • Tusker House (character meal with Donald and friends. Breakfast served buffet style. Some items with African flavor)
  • Rainforest Cafe (well, it's right next to the entrance. Has all the usual breakfast items. Never been but if you want an inexpenstive full breakfast you could go here)
  • Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery: Breakfast wrap, sausage/egg/cheese sandwich, pastries
  • Pongu Pongu
There are others. But this gets you started.

Thanks John, I can get digging. Is it sad that I enjoy checking out where to eat 5 months before going somewhere haha?

KINGLOUIS1993

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, I will be honest I have never eaten at any of the Resort Hotels as we have always stayed in villas, maybe this year I will try them out :)

WDWmazprty

I'm pretty adamant when it comes to breakfast for me in the park, lol. Kona Cafe. I always get the Tonga Toast w/strawberry sauce, a side of the scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, Kona french pressed coffee, and some Lilikoi juice. What a great way to start the Disney day.

KINGLOUIS1993

Original Poster
I'm pretty adamant when it comes to breakfast for me in the park, lol. Kona Cafe. I always get the Tonga Toast w/strawberry sauce, a side of the scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, Kona french pressed coffee, and some Lilikoi juice. What a great way to start the Disney day.

Sounds good to me, I am sold!

What is Tonga Toast?

WDWmazprty

Sounds good to me, I am sold!

What is Tonga Toast?

Screenshot_20190517-075429_Google.jpg

Zé_Carioca

MK

Adding on to John's recommendation since he had not been, I recently had breakfast at the Plaza and oh my, I definitely recommend it! First of all, the restaurant itself is beautiful, quaint and small. The large windows make breakfast a great meal there since the lighting is stunning PLUS you get to eat with a great view of the castle and the hub area!

The food was amazing and with varied options to please different tastes while not breaking the bank. While on the pricier side, the Lobster Eggs Benedict was amazing, they use fried green tomatoes instead of the muffin and it adds a great flavor and crunch. It looked so creative and delicious that my entire party ordered the same dish. Would definitely order again!

Edited to add: Because it is so small, they do not take walk-ins so I definitely recommend making a reservation ahead of time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom