Mickey Not So Scary Party 2019

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Its not the entire park thats open for the party. Some attractions are up, E ticket ones, some others may not be. If I'm remembering right, I think I remember 7DMT, PotC, PPF, Little Mermaid, the Carousel all being open, Space Ranger Spin was down, People mover. Not sure about Space Mtn. I dunno if there's a list anywhere but if anyone finds one please post it up here. Waits are pretty short. 7DMT having the longest line of an hour or so by midparty.
People watching with the costumes will be fun. I think you're missing out on the fireworks and meet and greets but thats me. Meet and greets feature normally unavailable charters like the all 7 Dwarves, or Jack Skellington.
You can probably get more rides in for very short waits during the fireworks show, more so that a normal night fireworks show I'd guess.

All the E Tickets are open, as is most everything else. Minor attractions like Carousel of Progress or the Treehouse are closed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Can anyone provide your POV/advice:
My wife and I are going to Disney World in October (kids staying at home with the g'parents!) - we are considering this event for $245 for the 2 of us. We are thinking about the value of the 5 hours park time in order to maximize our time in 'the World'.

Our priority are the attractions, so what are the waits like? Secondarily, we'll enjoy the ambiance and people watching.
We won't do meet and greets, nor prioritize the parades or fireworks. What are your thoughts? Worth it? Thanks!

You can enter the park at 4 PM. So, you get 8 hours in the park. If you forgo buying a ticket for the MK that day, the upcharge isn't that much and the experience is pretty unique.

If your priority are the big rides, then you are taking a gamble. The event is pretty crowded (but never insanely crowded, there is a cap on number of guests). If the majority are there for the rides, like you are, then there will be lines. But, since there's no FP for the evening, the lines keep moving. If the majority are there for the parade and trick-or-treating and other Halloweeny stuff, then there will be short lines for the popular rides.

Even though you are there for the attractions, the Halloween night has one of the best parades and castle shows that are definitely worth seeing. And this year, the fireworks will be upgraded to HEA-level quality.

A better solution for getting on the rides is taking advantage of Extra Extra Magic Hours (if you're staying at an eligible resort). During September and October, EEMHs in the mornings are daily for MK (and DHS and DAK). If you rope drop that, then you can hit all the big E-Tickets rather easily in the morning. And even if you aren't eligible for EEMHs, there is always the strategy of hitting the MK that day of a Halloween party, even if you're not attending it, because attendance is light the day of a party since so many people won't go to the MK if they can't see the fireworks (which they can't if they're not going tot he party).

AndyS2992

I dunno if there's a list anywhere but if anyone finds one please post it up here.
Main Street USA
-Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
-Town Square Theater
Adventureland
-Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
-Magic Carpets of Aladdin
-Pirates of the Caribbean (With exclusive Halloween enhancements - Live actors)
Frontierland
-Splash Mountain
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Liberty Square
-Haunted Mansion
Fantasyland
-"it's a small world"
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Prince Charming's Regal Carousel
-Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
-Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
-Dumbo the Flying Elephant
-The Barnstormer
-Mad Tea Party (With exclusive Halloween enhancements - Lighting effects and different music)
-The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Princess Fairytale Hall
Tomorrowland
-Tomorrowland Speedway
-Space Mountain (With exclusive Halloween enhancements - No lights at all)
-Astro Orbiter
-Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
-Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover

Closed Attractions:
-Walt Disney World Railroad
-Jungle Cruise
-Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
-Tom Sawyer Island
-Country Bear Jamboree
-Liberty Square Riverboats
-Enchanted Tales with Belle
-Mickey's Philharmagic
-Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
-Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom