Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

gerarar

Premium Member
I know there were severe storms in the area last night. So it’s possibly weather related
Tinkerbell still flew last night, so I really doubt that was the cause. Usually if there's storms/lightning nearby, Tink doesn't fly at all but all the castle pyro is still a go.
I'm thinking that this is rather a technical glitch or something. It's just that I've never seen the entire show go without it, ever.

peter11435

Tinkerbell still flew last night, so I really doubt that was the cause. Usually if there's storms/lightning nearby, Tink doesn't fly at all but all the castle pyro is still a go.
I'm thinking that this is rather a technical glitch or something. It's just that I've never seen the entire show go without it, ever.
Tinkerbells flight is cancelled in the event of inclement weather at show time. If weather conditions allowed at showtime Tinkerbell would be able to fly. Due to the severe storm and electrical activity throughout the day it’s possible the rooftop locations were never able to be loaded for that nights show.

ToTBellHop

Tinkerbells flight is cancelled in the event of inclement weather at show time. If weather conditions allowed at showtime Tinkerbell would be able to fly. Due to the severe storm and electrical activity throughout the day it’s possible the rooftop locations were never able to be loaded for that nights show.
Or it’s possible that this is a major budget cut and HEA will now be a projection show. I am asking the Lord of Light to set my pitchfork ablaze just in case.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Or it’s possible that this is a major budget cut and HEA will now be a projection show. I am asking the Lord of Light to set my pitchfork ablaze just in case.

Ask and ye shall receive...

;)

jrhwdw

OK I think someone forgot to load pyro on the Castle and the Fantasyland rooftops for the beginning of HEA, but everything after Tiana has been spot on.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
HEA replacement is being reported today by the site whose name turns into stars. HEA is the single best attraction in WDW IMHO so I hope it comes back afterwards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom