Avengers Endgame Spoiler Discussion

Disney Analyst

Well with the recent trailer for Far from Home bringing in the idea of the Multiverse into the MCU. End Game does have a larger impact to the MCUs future. So releasing with a few new scenes that delve into that and a little more Capt Marvel and it'll hit 3B+ no problem.

I mean, I still think it will hit 3B by the end of its run... but add a new release... and BAM. It'll fly over.

Mike S

Well with the recent trailer for Far from Home bringing in the idea of the Multiverse into the MCU. End Game does have a larger impact to the MCUs future. So releasing with a few new scenes that delve into that and a little more Capt Marvel and it'll hit 3B+ no problem.
Just add a full version of the scene where she first meets the Avengers which I’m sure was shot.

Heck, I’d go just for a 10 second scene of Cap meeting Red Skull again when he brings back the stone.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Isn't it the case that when keeping score on how much a movie takes in at the B.O., that you can count re-releases, but not a release of new edition?

MouseMelly

Endgame: Sing Along edition
2DB362F4-CCF0-4D72-BC2C-DBA8D7C4D8F9.gif

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hmmmmm. If there was a big 4 I’d say the fourth is Hulk. The big 6 were the original 6 anyway.
Except Hulk was already injured by that point and couldn't fight and well Natasha was dead. So except for Barton, the only originals left in that final battle were Tony, Steve, and Thor. So the "final big 4" as it were (to me anyways) were Tony, Steve, Thor, and Carol, with assists from Barton, Peter, and the rest.

Mike S

Except Hulk was already injured by that point and couldn't fight and well Natasha was dead. So except for Barton, the only originals left in that final battle were Tony, Steve, and Thor. So the "final big 4" as it were (to me anyways) were Tony, Steve, Thor, and Carol, with assists from Barton, Peter, and the rest.
Hulk did still show up in the battle. I think it would’ve been cool to see him fight despite his injury. Kind of like Cap getting back up.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hulk did still show up in the battle. I think it would’ve been cool to see him fight despite his injury. Kind of like Cap getting back up.
Sure he showed up, but he wasn't in the final standoff with Thanos right before Tony snapped him out of existance as he was weak because of his snap. It's like how Thanos couldn't really fight back at the beginning of the film because the snaps made him so weak.

Anyways, to me the final 4 of that final standoff was Tony, Steve, Thor, and Carol. And they are just my personal list of who I'd want to see expanded battle scene for, you have a different list and that's cool.

Mike S

Sure he showed up, but he wasn't in the final standoff with Thanos right before Tony snapped him out of existance as he was weak because of his snap. It's like how Thanos couldn't really fight back at the beginning of the film because the snaps made him so weak.

Anyways, to me the final 4 of that final standoff was Tony, Steve, Thor, and Carol. And they are just my personal list of who I'd want to see expanded battle scene for, you have a different list and that's cool.
Oh, “final four.” That’s different than the Big 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom