News Tomorrowland love

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Has there ever been a walkaround "Tom Morrow" character? Wouldn't that be something... maybe as a mayor or Tomorrowland city official? What ever happened to that lame robot character? Tommorrowland needs more walkaround guest interactive characters. I miss PUSH!

Last edited:

Minthorne

Color pallet fits the new Mickey and Minnie Future costumes perfectly!

Monorail_Red_77

Not sure if it is mentioned anywhere. I was in the middle of booking FastPasses just now, for my next trip to MK on May 26th and I noticed Tomorrowland Speedway was available. So it like it will be back in operation soon. I did more checking and I was able to get a FP for it on May 22nd, though I didn’t make the selection. Maybe it will open sooner but no FP are available. MDE App just says reopening mid-May.

DEB8A63B-93D1-4407-90A8-599476D9F6DC.png

Last edited:

GlacierGlacier

Not sure if it is mentioned anywhere. I was in the middle of booking FastPasses just now, for my next trip to MK on May 26th and I noticed Tomorrowland Speedway was available. So it like it will be back in operation soon. I did more checking and I was able to get a FP for it on May 22nd, though I didn’t make the selection. Maybe it will open sooner but no FP are available. MDE App just says reopening mid-May.

View attachment 372462
I think we'd seen it earlier in the thread, but an actual screenshot is always appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom