PotC mist screen removed/turned off for good

lazyboy97o

Where? If you are talking about the utilidoors they are at ground level.
No, I am not talking about the utilidors. Epcot has a number with the most visible being at Mission: SPACE which has large access pits that can be seen in aerials of the Space Restaurant construction. Ride systems are the biggest reason they exist. If a vehicle moves that equipment has to be somewhere. Even flat rides with Alien Swirling Saucers have a basement. TRON has a small basement level that was just built.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Worth mentioning that you could look into this scene around the corner from the side before getting to this opening, too to see what was going on rather than only seeing it for that brief moment at the very end. The JS animatronic here is impressive but for as small as the changes made this scene, it was hardly worth it.
Nowerdays the boats seem to stack so much before unload you get a good long look at it.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
No, he's not, at least on the first one. How anyone could ride Big Thunder in Paris and say that the MK or DL version is better is beyond me. Phantom Manor was closed when I was there, as was HM in DL, so I sadly cannot compare those.

He clearly has an issue with DLP/wants to be argumentative. Anyone who has been and visited would agree that BTMRR and the entire Thunder Mesa setting and theming is a masterpiece by WDI.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

This is amazing news. Finally, a step in the right direction for WDW's PotC! Now, if we could only evict Jack... or, at least, change the audio back so that every single pirate isn't desperate to find him for... reasons? Treasure map?

Luckily the post you're shouting this at was clearly talking about Tokyo. In many people's opinion, Tokyo's Pirates is far superior to any other. Most everything at TDR is.

Regarding Paris, I think many people consider BTM at Paris to be much better than any other resort. The entirety of Thunder Mesa is pretty incredible.

You're not terribly familiar with the concept of opinions, are you?
No I was replying to someone talking about Paris and I understand opinions. And it is my opinion that the opinion I responded to was wrong on both accounts

Castle Cake Apologist

No I was replying to someone talking about Paris and I understand opinions. And it is my opinion that the opinion I responded to was wrong on both accounts

The post you quoted literally has Tokyo as the very first word, but okay.

Tokyo has the best Pirates in the world now because itā€™s based off of DL but has none of the PC changes. DL has better caverns though.

Try again. šŸ™„

...and if you think opinions can be "wrong," then it's even clearer now that you don't understand opinions after all.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

The post you quoted literally has Tokyo as the very first word, but okay.

Try again. šŸ™„

...and if you think opinions can be "wrong," then it's even clearer now that you don't understand opinions after all.
it is my opinion that you're opinion was wrong. also again I was replying to someone talking about paris. if I somehow quoted the wrong person which I don't think I did, my point about paris still stands.

BasiltheBatLord

it is my opinion that you're opinion was wrong. also again I was replying to someone talking about paris. if I somehow quoted the wrong person which I don't think I did, my point about paris still stands.
Dude this is an Internet forum, you can literally go back and look at my post that you quoted. I donā€™t care what your opinions are, but posts like this are on some Trump-level ā€œalternative factsā€ business.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Have you been to DLP, DL, and WDW and experienced the rides being discussed? If you have, great, we can agree to disagree on many of the things you've said and leave it at that, happy to do that and move forward. If not, then you have absolutely zero business saying what versions are worse than others.
Disneyland is better. Period. Florida is a cliff notes version, paris is a better version of florida's short version, Tokyo's is a wannabe version of Disneyland's only with less impressive caves and. O waterfall at the end. And Shanghai does not even belong in this conversation since it is "The Ride based on the movie of the original ride". It is a completley different thing. And no, while I have not personally ridden them all, I have seen enough on ride videos to form an opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom