Canvas work

KeithVH

Depending on the exposure you might also look into prints on metal. If you are looking specifically for canvas, CanvasPop ranks up there along with Shutterfly and Snapfish. Mpix does aluminum. It's hard to describe how good a metal print looks except to see it for yourself. Somewhat dependent on the subject matter and lighting but they can be freakin' amazing when done right.

mousehockey37

Original Poster
Depending on the exposure you might also look into prints on metal. If you are looking specifically for canvas, CanvasPop ranks up there along with Shutterfly and Snapfish. Mpix does aluminum. It's hard to describe how good a metal print looks except to see it for yourself. Somewhat dependent on the subject matter and lighting but they can be freakin' amazing when done right.

I got some really awesome pictures a couple weeks ago, one being an awesome sunset over WS lagoon and I was thinking of getting a canvas print done of it instead of just the regular frame deal.

KeithVH

I have used EasyCanvasPrints in the past (at least 8 16x20s) and have zero complaints. I would suggest, if given the option, to do a standard gallery wrap rather than a solid color wrap/edge. Note not all pictures lend themselves to losing ~3" side to side and top to bottom when wrapping. Also, if an option, go with the deeper wrap rather than a standard thin canvas (1.5" instead of 0.75").

thomas998

Anyone have a good place to get pictures put on canvas that are reasonable in price?
What size do you want... and what do you consider a reasonable price... If you want the most reasonable then probably walmart... shutterfly is a close second... if you want better results then you might use a service like adoramapix... but they are about twice the price of walmart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom