News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Lensman

I'm not dumb. I know who Dopey is. I have run the Dopey challenge three times. Dopey is on the other side.
I mean this in the friendliest way:

I love this board as someplace where people can get (somewhat) offended by being accused of not being able of identifying Dopey when they actually just posted a picture of the wrong side of a gondola cabin.

All good fun! I hope both of you (@Rteetz and @ImperfectPixie) know that I like both of you a lot! (Even more because of this incident too! It's hilarious!)

I'm going to tell my wife (Mrs. "Who's Yoda?" Lensman) about this. Hmm... I'm a little worried that... no, it won't happen.

Incomudro

EXACTLY. Heck...I fully expected to have a "meh" reaction because I figured they'd only use the fab five. The fact that they chose such a wide variety is awesome and really surprised me, so yes...my reaction was way bigger than it would have been otherwise. I really do love them, lol.
This is Disney World after all.
You know... Where people often find joy in the small things.

gerarar

Premium Member
One detail I really like about these wraps is how the characters themselves are peering/looking and pointing at the sights below, just like guests will do while riding 'em! Really nice touch and theming by Disney imo!!
(Picture from site that shall not be named)

Lensman

Ohhh, sheesh! The revelation of the character wraps has a psychological impact on some people - making them happy via the images themselves coupled with excitement that the gondola systems opening is imminent - oops... Coming soon.
Some things - even small things make some people happy.
Agree.

Experiment: Go through one of the sites that has posted a big list of pictures of all the wrapped cabins (like the BlogMickey one). Come back here and we'll talk.

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

I mean this in the friendliest way:

I love this board as someplace where people can get (somewhat) offended by being accused of not being able of identifying Dopey when they actually just posted a picture of the wrong side of a gondola cabin.
This is among my favorite places on the net - the back-and-forth can be extraordinarily entertaining. I try not to offend or get offended easily, but text-only communication can be tricky sometimes, and I try to be very aware of that. BUT...I will be the first to admit that certain behaviors/topics can get my panties into a twist.

All good fun! I hope both of you (@Rteetz and @ImperfectPixie) know that I like both of you a lot! (Even more because of this incident too! It's hilarious!)
The feeling is mutual!

I'm going to tell my wife (Mrs. "Who's Yoda?" Lensman) about this. Hmm... I'm a little worried that... no, it won't happen.
I used to be "Mrs. Who's Captain Marvel?" :hilarious:
(Big thanks to Disney for making the MCU films so enjoyable - hubby and I now share 3 fandoms - SW and Disney being the other two.)

Goofyernmost

I didn't. You made a simple statement and I gave you a simple response. Let me simplify it more for you:

That is all there was to it. I didn't turn it into anything else. That was all you.
Sorry, if that was the case, I apologize. I apparently tend to not write things in a way that is easily understood. I accepted immediately that the tarp, which I assumed after you said it couldn't be put back on, was like a shrink wrap, could not be put back on which actually just fuels the thought that the wind would have to huff and puff pretty hard to actually blow it off. The entire intent of my original post was that the word accidentally was misused. Even if the wind did manage to start it to separate my bet is that someone had to pull the rest of it off and the fact that it was out on the line, was not accidental, they intentionally allowed it to be out there. If they had taken it off the line no one would have known the tarp came off. That was my entire point. That is my opinion and unless someone gives me solid proof that it blew off like a kite in the wind, that is what I believe. Whether or not some else agrees is strictly their prerogative. Let's get back to discussing something important now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom