Country Bear Seasonal Shows

Chernabog1940

f1jyvr.jpg

KaliSplash

I was a fan of the Christmas show, not the vacation show. Probably because we were usually there in the summer and I couldn't always hear my favorite by Big Al (Blood on the Saddle.) That said, I agree, I love this show and would love to see at least the Christmas show return, as long as the main show with Big Al's Big Number is always in there! :)

TrainsOfDisney

I remember seeing it once many many years ago. I very much wish it would return.

I agree Country Bears are gaining in popularity. I think it’s a combo of people growing up with Disney wanting to re-live attractions they remember as a kid, and a certain amount of people just wanting to go back in time for nostalgia.

Dragonman

I was wondering something. Are all the California CBJ animatronics still in storage or have they been disassembled/sold over the years? I know Delores is in the Guardians queue and the static Max, Buff, and Melvin are in Winnie the Pooh.

Dave B

I was wondering something. Are all the California CBJ animatronics still in storage or have they been disassembled/sold over the years? I know Delores is in the Guardians queue and the static Max, Buff, and Melvin are in Winnie the Pooh.
You can see some of them on the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disney Land, right when you enter look back over your shoulder they are there on the wall

Sonconato

Yes there is indication.
That would be wonderful! I was lucky enough to see both seasonal shows back in the early '90s. I loved them both.

Here's a good view of them....
DSC_5704.jpg

Also side note....With Big Al's song Blood on The Saddle. Even tho it was just a snippet of the song...Here's the full version of it....Just imagine how it would have been if he had sang the whole song...

A great song from a great album, indeed. My son loves music and researched each of the songs in the show. A majority of them come from legends like Buck Owens, Jean Shepard, and Tommy Collins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom