News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Magic Feather

Just a thought. We've seen a piece of concept art for Rivers of Light: We Are One that implies a real world / animated world montage. Could we expect to see something similar play out in the Epcot 2020 show? While it's not my first choice, it could work as an effective visual and certainly checks the "Stories they inspire" box.
That was/is the plan. I believe they even showed that in the test footage from the announcement.

jrhwdw

Seems like that other site liked your idea... you know, the ones who claimed RoE would end at the end of August until maybe a month or two ago. Needless to say it was long-term planning!
To be fair Disney said end of Summer 2019, it never said fall 2019 to my knowledge before the dates came out.

I know on here we were thinking around ROE'S 20th anniversary but nothing was official until ROE'S DPB Steam.

nickys

Premium Member
To be fair Disney said end of Summer 2019, it never said fall 2019 to my knowledge before the dates came out.

I know on here we were thinking around ROE'S 20th anniversary but nothing was official until ROE'S DPB Steam.

Not sure what your point is. Of course nothing is official until it was announced.

However, that site claimed it would end at the end of August. Whilst on here, people started actually thinking about it a bit more. And there was an early hint from @marni1971 about the anniversary. And notice that this site didn’t put out any “news” about it until it was confirmed, no click bait headline here.

cosmicgirl

End of Summer could be up to and including September 22nd this year, so that statement certainly does not translate to "end of August".

jrhwdw

Not sure what your point is. Of course nothing is official until it was announced.

However, that site claimed it would end at the end of August. Whilst on here, people started actually thinking about it a bit more. And there was an early hint from @marni1971 about the anniversary. And notice that this site didn’t put out any “news” about it until it was confirmed, no click bait headline here.
I thought Disney and that other site was saying the same thing before we had ROE'S DPB Stream.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

8BB52653-E142-4830-AB3D-4810FA895A92.jpeg
E8185D42-AB40-4CD8-8202-8106CF66F031.jpeg
8FB774C9-0027-4691-BE2A-79820B2ABA4A.jpeg

mikejs78

Premium Member
Said my goodbyes to RoE tonight. While it is certainly dated from a tech perspective,, and while it's not without its flaws, it's an inspiring show that is the best of what Disney is capable of. It will be missed.
Ok, so I lied. The last night I'm here in Orlando, someone from work gave me a ticket so I went back for one more viewing. And I got the post-2004 pre-show music, where Monday I got the pre-2004 music. And Monday I was taking photos, whereas tonight I just enjoyed it.

Hearing both pre-show loops really made my week.

TOCPE82

Ok, so I lied. The last night I'm here in Orlando, someone from work gave me a ticket so I went back for one more viewing. And I got the post-2004 pre-show music, where Monday I got the pre-2004 music. And Monday I was taking photos, whereas tonight I just enjoyed it.

Hearing both pre-show loops really made my week.
Is this a thing they're doing? Alternating show loops?

TTA94

@marni1971 Have you heard if there will be a Tapestry of Nations segment in Epcot Forever? Given the use of the kites and the history of the park it does seem a bit inevitable. Sounds like they will be reusing Celebrate The Future Hand In Hand to.

brb1006

So I randomly stumbled upon a short commercial advertising the farewell performance for Reflections On Earth somewhere on YouTube. Please tell me I'm not the only person who seen this specific ad. It was very short if I remember correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom