Early Morning Magic Experience

WDWFan2018

Original Poster
Has anyone here done the early morning magic at either HS or MK? There's going to be a lot going on at the parks while we're there next time and it's hard to know which events are worth paying for. Those who have done it, would you do it again? Is there really one a 15 minute wait for Seven Dwarfs or Slinky Dog?

LUVofDIS

I have done the after hours at AK and if MM is anything like it, it is well worth it. The only waits for any of the rides including FoP, Navi and EE was the walking through the queue. It was amazing. It could be more popular now, we did this back in the beginning of December .

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
We're doing EMM at DHS on May 6. Any idea where the breakfast has moved to since ABC Commissary is closed? Website just says "a select quick-service dining location outside of Toy Story Land". Want to do Tower of Terror at rope drop but make sure we still get to breakfast before 10am.

danyoung56

I just did an EMM at DHS a few weeks ago. My experience was colored by the fact that I had been out way too late the night before, and had a few too many martinis. It was good for seeing Toy Story Land with minimal crowds. I did each of the attractions once with only a 10 minute wait at Slinky. Could have gone on each of them multiple time if I felt like it. Breakfast was a disappointment - way over on the other side of the park, kinda weeny breakfast items, not at all worth it for the money paid. I'm glad I did it once for the Toy Story experience, though.

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
I just did an EMM at DHS a few weeks ago. My experience was colored by the fact that I had been out way too late the night before, and had a few too many martinis. It was good for seeing Toy Story Land with minimal crowds. I did each of the attractions once with only a 10 minute wait at Slinky. Could have gone on each of them multiple time if I felt like it. Breakfast was a disappointment - way over on the other side of the park, kinda weeny breakfast items, not at all worth it for the money paid. I'm glad I did it once for the Toy Story experience, though.

Thanks - was breakfast at Backlot Express? And assume that as long as you're there by 9:50am or so you'll still get to eat? We're trying to do the morning at DHS (have fastpasses for MK later in the afternoon), and then head out after breakfast.

TKTC

We did EMM at MK in late Nov, 2017. We rode SDMT 9 times prior to the park opening, including one time where my family of 4 were the only ones on the train.

Raineman

As much as I love WDW, I don't think I could handle it on little sleep and even a slight hangover, even with reduced crowds. You are a braver man than me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom