Mickey's PhilharMagic coming to DCA this April

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Is it really winning if nobody takes your bet? ;-)

How do you know nobody took my bet....

tenor.gif

Old Mouseketeer

Also without the giant expanding screen. Discount Philharmagic isn’t going to impress anyone.

People who haven't seen it in FL or HK won't know that. Doing the full remodel on Muppet Theater might have made sense for DCA 2.0, but not now. I actually think it's good move. It's old software/content. It's air conditioned. It will absorb a few bodies during peak season. The only thing I don't like is pushing previews into the Opera House.

flynnibus

Premium Member
People who haven't seen it in FL or HK won't know that. Doing the full remodel on Muppet Theater might have made sense for DCA 2.0, but not now. I actually think it's good move. It's old software/content. It's air conditioned. It will absorb a few bodies during peak season. The only thing I don't like is pushing previews into the Opera House.

Without the physical elements... its a mediocre film... based on 3D gags no one likes anymore... in a visual style that is dated. People are going to hate on it.

SuddenStorm

I can't count how many times I rode that things for photos/videos. So glad it closed.

You take that back! You're blessed to have had the opportunity to experience the closest Disney's every come to perfecting a dark ride prior to its untimely closure.

If Disney had kept Superstar Limo open, and focused all of DCA's advertising around it... DCA may have had a chance, and they wouldn't have had to waste a billion dollars building a land themed to a lousy Pixar franchise that pales in comparison.

Phroobar

Let's ask for something to return that we've never seen in person. Personally, the inner band geek in my would rather see the return of the Power of Blast.

Steps in Time was...weird. Kind of like Lights, Camera, Chaos - Fifteen minutes of people running pointlessly around a stage.

Darkbeer1

Let's ask for something to return that we've never seen in person. Personally, the inner band geek in my would rather see the return of the Power of Blast.

Steps in Time was...weird. Kind of like Lights, Camera, Chaos - Fifteen minutes of people running pointlessly around a stage.

Loved Power of Blast. That was worth watching. Steps in Time had nice Air Conditioning!

And why didn't Disney build Restrooms inside the Theater?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom