What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ran about 3.7 miles this afternoon. Today’s a bank holiday and the first day of REALLY nice weather (it won’t last, it’ll yo-yo for the next two months) so my run consisted of dodging a lot of strollers (people, not vehicles) around the lakeside. Realized it was also my first run in a short sleeved shirt since about September...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Friday - 3.03 @ 13/mi
Saturday - 3.02 @ 13:30/mi using :30/:30
Sunday - 9 @ 13:54/mi - started using :30/:30 for the 1st 4 miles then got tired. Was also dehydrated & sunburned - not a good run!

Texas84

Ended up doing 4 AM outdoor runs last week in China. (Was a day late for the Shanghai races. BOO) No issues at all any day. Back on the TM at the gym today and BAM, same old same old. Guess I just need to do more runs outdoors.
Why are you in China? If you're allowed to say.

JillC LI

6m Sunday outdoors. 3.6m on TM Monday night.
Ended up doing 4 AM outdoor runs last week in China. (Was a day late for the Shanghai races. BOO) No issues at all any day. Back on the TM at the gym today and BAM, same old same old. Guess I just need to do more runs outdoors.
They're much more enjoyable anyway.
3 windy, chilly miles Saturday. Core on Sunday. Then ruin it all with the big Easter meal. Run to eat.
Yeah, I ran to make up for stuffing my face at our Passover Seders. Unfortunately, the holiday continues for a week so I have a lot of running to do this week! LOL

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3.3 miles. Still humid after the storms came through last night. Glad I'm breaking in trail shoes because the streets were wet with lots of leaves. Running tomorrow morning with SIL - will be in the 50s and clear. Perfect weather.

Got a new running watch. Was tired of my Ionic not syncing with the Fitbit app - had to repeatedly unpair and re-pair, which meant I lost stats. So I found a bargain on a Forerunner 235. Easy to pair, syncs the minute I get back from my run, lots of stats, and I can set up run/walk times. And it vibrates, so no beep, beep to annoy other runners during races. Really like it. The silicone wristband is much better than what Fitbit uses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom