Trip Report Spring Trip To WDW

Hello Friends,

We are about 24 hours away from flying off to be at the Most Magical Place on Earth.

This was an unplanned trip. After our last WDW trip this past December, we were planning on doing a Disney Eastern Caribbean Cruise in October, and then do our annual trip to WDW in early December. But real life (i.e. work) schedule got in the way and we had to cancel both of them. So in early January, when we realized that we had to cancel those trip, but found that we had a week of free time in April, we made our last-minute plan to go. So here we are!

Unlike our past trips, it won't be a big group going from the Chicagoland area. It will be just the two of us this time, and we are planning on a quiet, relaxing trip, mainly because we both will have some work to do during our vacation. Oh, don't get us wrong, we will still have fastpasses to go on Mine Train, Flight of Passage (twice), Slinky Dog, etc... etc. It is just that I've also planned on a couple of days with no fast passes, no reservations, and just chill out.

On this trip, we have plans to do a DVC Dining Package at The Wave (followed by drinks and desserts at Top of the World Lounge), and we also have accepted the DVC invitation to their reception to look at the Riviera Resort. So we will have at least those to do.

Donald, as always, is already set to go. He did give me a dirty look when I put him on top of the pile in my suitcase. It was him telling me that he's not going into the suitcase. He always travels in my carry-on, and he won't have it any other way.

As always, whenever I have the chance, I'll try to report live from where ever I will be. And now, I only need to survive just one more day at work....

Zz.

Last edited:

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good morning!

This is our last full day here at the Most Magical Place on Earth. We fly back very early tomorrow morning (cheap fares). Can't believe that our 9 days of fun is almost over. But considering that we didn't plan on coming here early this year, I'd say that this has been a wonderful bonus trip. And definitely no complains about the weather, even if we had a couple of very hot days, and one very damp day. In fact, there were a number of days where if someone were to ask me what my "perfect" weather day would be, I would point to those days.

Today, we go back to DHS again. We have Star Tours late morning, and then another go at Toy Story Mania. I only did 137,000 yesterday, and hoping to improve on that today. I don't get enough practice! :)

We will probably make this a short day, as we need to go back to our room and start packing for an early flight tomorrow. It will be tough not doing much today since it will be another one of my perfect weather day.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom