Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

Andrew_Animatronic

Journey has no business being up here. Yea, it’s worse than the original, but it’s still a fun and entertaining ride when viewed as it’s own entity, rather than as a continuation of its predecessor. As for the rest of the list, Speedway for sure is the worst. Long line, noisey cars, no thematic fitting with tomorrowland, gaseous fumes, the track system restricting how fast/where you can go, spine breaking bumps from other guests, yea, rip it down already. Or, at the very least, turn it into autopia.

MaryJaneP

At least CBJ, IASW, and COP can be retrofitted or committed to being called museum worthy (can you imagine calling it "The CBJ Museum"), no such worthiness ever existed nor can ever exist for the Speedway. What a huge waste of everything.

Disstevefan1

I picked other, the Swiss family treehouse!

I am surprised mission space is on the list? That's a great attraction, I mean it's no Horizons, but it's great! I love the more intense orange team! Are so many people turned off my the spinning?

Another great thing is they changed the non spin to a earth orbit, now there are TWO different attractions in one. Great!

danyoung56

to the 10 people who have voted for Imagination - how DARE you??!!

That's the one I picked. In fact, I'm kinda surprised that it's not the runaway leader. Imagination is the only attraction in any Disney parks that makes me angry when I ride - it's such a waste when you think of what could have been if they'd had a little bigger budget and a lot more . . . well, imagination!

Goofyernmost

Cant that be said of any attraction on this list ? Alsi I think you miss what I am saying, now maybe they fixed it up, but when I last was in there seats were very worn, and it seemed like it could really use a sprucing up. It just felt very forgotten in there. Which is a shame. It Could be good
Yes, it can which is why I don't understand why we get these lists. When we go public about an attraction being the "worse" we are sending a message, to people that have never been, saying that they should not go to it. The reality is that everyone is different. There may be things that I don't like, but, that doesn't mean that others don't love it. To accidentally commit an attraction to the trash heap, does all of us a disservice. Everyone complained about Stitch's Great Escape. I kind of enjoyed it, I found it fun. Now it's gone. Anybody have any idea what is being done in that theater? I haven't heard anything at all. I am a bit sensitive about CoP because knowing the history of it, I know how many times Disney has wanted to level it. It is a classic and one of the last things the Walt had a hand in creating. Taking it out would be a terrible thing. It needs to stay, as is, as a tribute to the imagination of Walt. Not just the show, but, also the theater itself. We are way to quick to demolish our history.

I apologize for the over reaction, just a sore spot on an old body.

bryanfze55

Ever since I went on Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris, Pirates here truly is unbearable for me.

Unbearable is a strong word. I agree WDW has the worst version, but it’s still a great ride. I guess the biggest negatives are it just has one drop instead of two, and it doesn’t go through the bayou scene at the beginning... but the queue is far better than the one in Disneyland.

bryanfze55

Also, I voted Primeval Whirl. Dino-Land is just the worst individual land at Disney World. I feel like all the others on this list have at least one redeeming quality. For instance, my 5-year-old daughter thinks it’s pretty cool to drive her own car on the Speedway. That alone makes it alright by me for now.

N2dru

Ever since I went on Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris, Pirates here truly is unbearable for me.
Really?? I think Florida Pirates queue sets the mood so much better than DL. Honestly when you break it down Disneyland has the bayou, extended caverns and the shoot out but everything else is exactly the same. You could argue how do you go from a Louisiana bayou to a beach side Caribbean town at DL. WDW sets the mood with Caribbean Plaza and when the cannons were blasting really gave it atmosphere. Especially when you could hear the pirates sneaking about in the queue (here's hoping they turn down the movie overture so you can actually hear it) and hearing them digging right before you board the boats. Plus to me the long chug on the up ramp at DL breaks the illusion. I think a lot of Disney fans are preconditioned to think the original is the best and cannot be improved upon. Not saying WDW is the best version of Pirates but it doesn't deserve all the flack it receives.

Last edited:

Bartledvd

Soarin for me poor cgi wonky images unless you are in the few perfect seats, yet flight of passage using similar tech is probably one of my favourite rides in the world.

Primeval whirl even though i think it is terrible it at least works for all riders in all seats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom