What's the best quick service restaurant at Epcot?

mdcpr

Original Poster
Our first day at WDW will be at Epcot with an arrival at 3 pm. I don't want to do to table service the first day since I prefer to get a couple of Fast Passes, a quick dinner, then we can go Pavilion hopping. What's the best quick service restaurant at Epcot for this? Tks!

danyoung56

What date are you arriving? Any festivals going on? You can get some tasty treats fairly quickly at the Food & Wine booths.

bunnyman

Germany, Sommerfest (wursts w/ kraut)
United Kingdom, Yorkshire County Fish Ship (fish & chips)
Norway, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (salmon & egg bagel)

Of course a draft beer to wash each item down ;)!

Club Cooloholic

Tangerine Cafe
I agree with this. Very nice to sit outside with a falafel, nothing too heavy and nice atmosphere and lots of space never crowded. Another option, if wanting something closer to the regular entrance is Sunshine seasons, I have had some great meals there and some ok ones, but lots of healthier options and stuff for the kids. BUT, it is crowded.

mdcpr

Original Poster
I agree with this. Very nice to sit outside with a falafel, nothing too heavy and nice atmosphere. Another option, if wanting something closer to the regular entrance is Sunshine seasons, I have had some great meals there and some ok ones, but lots of healthier options and stuff for the kids. BUT, it is crowded.
I saw the menu, looks eclectic and delicious. And we don't mind crowded--we live in New York City. :)

ppet

I haven't had a bad QS meal at EPCOT. I used to enjoy the sunshine seasons area in the Land building, but It's so crowded these days I never even try to go in. I think you head for world showcase and take your pick.

Weather_Lady

Depending on which end of Epcot you find yourself at dinnertime...

...our favorites are Sunshine Seasons (the Land Pavilion) and Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion). If you have picky eaters and want ample seating, the CS place at the USA pavilion is also, in our experience, unexpectedly good.

mdcpr

Original Poster
Depending on which end of Epcot you find yourself at dinnertime...

...our favorites are Sunshine Seasons (the Land Pavilion) and Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion). If you have picky eaters and want ample seating, the CS place at the USA pavilion is also, in our experience, unexpectedly good.
I actually have very opinionated adventurous eaters even though they are 8 and 11.

CaptainAmerica

Is not good? It was not in my radar until now.
If someone asked me what QS is good in Epcot, my answer would literally be "anything but Electric Umbrella."

When people complain that there's nothing to eat at WDW besides burgers and fries, those are the people who eat at Electric Umbrella. It's not offensively BAD per se, there are just far more interesting options in the World Showcase side of Epcot or at Sunshine Seasons if you're looking for something in Future World.

Kingoglow

Fond memories of Electric Umbrella from my childhood.
The building still has that cool 1982 EPOCT vibe. It is one of the only QS options in Future World, and it is the best IMO. EU has park food that you can see elsewhere but with the addition of flatbread pizza; cheese and arugula is real tasty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom