AstroOrbiter Refurb 2019

Supreme Leader

Why oh WHY did they not use this down time to tear out those hideous space "rocks".
giphy.gif

britain

Original Poster
With Runaway Railway coming in 2022 (Three years!?) I predict there won’t be another investment of any considerable size until three years after that. Since there’s still more hype around a Frozen addition vs. anything in Tomorrowland, I suspect Arendale will be going into the motor boat area around 2025. I don’t expect a real Tomorrowland rebuild (if it’s impressive and thorough) to happen before 2028-ish.

In short, we’ve got this Astro Orbiter here for awhile still. Might as well make it pretty, polished, and working well for the next 5-10 years.

mickEblu

With Runaway Railway coming in 2022 (Three years!?) I predict there won’t be another investment of any considerable size until three years after that. Since there’s still more hype around a Frozen addition vs. anything in Tomorrowland, I suspect Arendale will be going into the motor boat area around 2025. I don’t expect a real Tomorrowland rebuild (if it’s impressive and thorough) to happen before 2028-ish.

In short, we’ve got this Astro Orbiter here for awhile still. Might as well make it pretty, polished, and working well for the next 5-10 years.

But presently, wouldn’t the gain of losing that insane bottle neck be better than losing the small capacity the Astro Orbitor provides?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom