Disney Area Golf

DISR

My wife and I are doing a non-park trip to Disney and staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We will play at least one round of golf...maybe two. There aren't a lot of threads on golf here, and none of them are recent. I have played LBV twice, but that is my only Disney golf experience. What are the best options for my two rounds between the other two Disney courses, the Hilton/Waldorf course, and anything else close by? I'm probably a 12 handicap right now and have played some really nice bucket list courses, so the difficulty isn't the prime concern. Just looking to have a great experience and enjoy the day/scenery.

Last edited:

Rinx

I'm a 12 handicap as well and find Disney's Palm to be a challenge each time I play. More so than Magnolia. Both are at Shades of Green by the Poly. I highly recommend Palm. It's also a very nice track as well and water comes in to play on most holes.

Upvote 0

DISR

Original Poster
I played the Magnolia...the Palm was closed for aeration. I liked the Magnolia, but I think I like LBV better. I wanted to play Tranquillo, but I couldn't get on the course due to Drive, Chip, and Putt being held there on Saturday. Oh well, more things on the list to try for next time.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband likes to golf when we visit WDW and he likes the Palm course, I believe, the best. But really he has enjoyed all of them. As an AP he likes getting their sunrise nine deal. I don't know if the deal is only for AP's or everyone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom