News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Maybe so. But the ten (or likely more) buck price tag isn't going to give much pause to many of Disney's affluent day guests. And the AP crowd is financially diverse.
it will give them pause because you cant walk around the land with the drink. so they will go to the cantina, have a drink and look around but then leave because they want to experience the rest of the land and the falcon ride. plus they wont be able to easily go back in line and get back in the cantina. some might skip the cantina altogether due to the lines to get in and the capacity per hour. I cant see people having more than 1 drink in their first visit.

Practical Pig

it will give them pause because you cant walk around the land with the drink. so they will go to the cantina, have a drink and look around but then leave because they want to experience the rest of the land and the falcon ride. plus they wont be able to easily go back in line and get back in the cantina. some might skip the cantina altogether due to the lines to get in and the capacity per hour. I cant see people having more than 1 drink in their first visit.

Cheers. And goodnight.

lifeisgoodboy

I saw this picture. It's in florida. I think it's for Batuu. Maybe a piece of the ride?

SSG

Never-Before-Seen Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise Unveiled at Star WarsCelebration Chicago
by Thomas Smith, Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks

As we shared this morning, there’s much to see and do at our Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge booth at Star Wars Celebration Chicago, including getting a first look at some of the exclusive merchandise that will only be available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

We thought Disney Parks Blog readers would enjoy a special peek at some of the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge items on display today:

During Star Wars Celebration, new merchandise exclusive to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be displayed at the booth each day this weekend. The first group of items from the Resistance Supply and First Order Cargo include an X-Wing Helmet, a Resistance Rank Badge set as well as a variety of other items, including a Wookie bag.

We’ll have more exclusive Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise to share from the event, so be sure to check the Disney Parks Blog next week. And on Saturday from 11 a.m.- 12:30 CST, don’t miss our #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the “Bringing Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Life at Disney Parks” panel.

This live stream is sure to include some exciting updates about the newest land coming to Disneyland park this May and Disney’s Hollywood Studios this August. You won’t want to miss it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom