Yes - no
Yes
Yes
Yes

DLP.
Budget not announced yet
Yes
Not sure
Something else for the close future. Still illuminations, sometimes.
What's this possible boat ride?

I don't think I've heard about this before

Trekkie101

Identical I think - I’ve been round to the building site but the lake isn’t going to be world showcase sized. So I assume they’ll be smaller.

Attachments

• C4C2F811-BF0B-49BF-BE48-77C1AB289CA6.jpeg
    C4C2F811-BF0B-49BF-BE48-77C1AB289CA6.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 5D5D54C8-D01C-4317-A2E8-9DC29ECDBF1D.jpeg
    5D5D54C8-D01C-4317-A2E8-9DC29ECDBF1D.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 263

Evilgidgit

I think everyone has their own hopes and ideas for WDSP and DLP. I don't think Pandora is feasible in the French climate like Jungle Cruise, unless it was set within a biodome, but I don't think the floating islands could be pulled off within an indoor environment.

Cars Land or Toontown seem like the logical options, but I wouldn't mind seeing something original or based on a different IP.

Indy_UK

I would like them to now just hold off on building anymore coasters, I think there's enough. Some better theming on areas that are already there like Crushes coaster would be good too

Indy_UK

I doubt the number of Europeans who do Paris go to California when on a daily rate, you may as well go to Orlando. California is on our list but stuff like Marvel at Paris is what I want to see.

DLRP NEWS

Visit Wall Disney Studios from this month until 2021 !
With Armageedon now closed, there ares fences from Tower of Terror to Moteurs Action Stunt Show. As a consequences Moteurs Action has a new entrance behing Tower of Terror

With some theming on fences :

At Art of Disney Animation ... (photo by DisneyPhile)

On Tower of Terror ... (photos ED92)

And Cars Rallye Quatre Roues and Disney Junior are still closed.

Imagine in september when Rock'n'Roller Coaster will close :rolleyes:

cjkeating

And Cars Rallye Quatre Roues and Disney Junior are still closed.

Imagine in september when Rock'n'Roller Coaster will close :rolleyes:

That's progress? Art of Animation and Cars Rallye Quatre Roues will reopen by the end of the year... maybe Disney Junior too? I'm not sure how long DJ the conversion took into DHS/DCA?

DLRP NEWS

Cars should reopen in October, Art of Animation in November. Disney Jr is expected to reopen next year. But in October will be closed :
  • Backlot (Armageedon, RNRC, Restaurant des stars, Blockbuster Cafe)
  • Art of Animation
  • Disney Jr
With ZERO show in the park !

Franklin47disneyguy

Cars should reopen in October, Art of Animation in November. Disney Jr is expected to reopen next year. But in October will be closed :
  • Backlot (Armageedon, RNRC, Restaurant des stars, Blockbuster Cafe)
  • Art of Animation
  • Disney Jr
With ZERO show in the park !

the only one truly mist will be rock, the rest is boring anyway. But I do fear the long lines for food with two major places closes.

Looks like the renovation of the ToT facade is nearing completion? Or did they have to wait to start for insurance reasons/legal disputes and had to cover scaffolding up? Anyway, we knew this was going to be really bad until the first phases open... Any ideas on how they're going to deal with this? Will they charge the same prices till the end of the construction?

Timothy_Q

I don't think Pandora is feasible in the French climate like Jungle Cruise, unless it was set within a biodome, but I don't think the floating islands could be pulled off within an indoor environment.

Cars Land or Toontown seem like the logical options, but I wouldn't mind seeing something original or based on a different IP.
How would weather impact Pandora in Paris?
Both rides are completely indoors

Radiator Springs Racers on the other hand doesn't operate under rain / snow

Last edited:

Robbiem

If Paris really wanna have an all indoor area, They should build like Mermaid Lagoon type area, with C and D ticket rides a restaurant and a theater.

I think this is a good idea, id still consider Avatar as the IP with a show like the cirque one, or ideally an indoor tron land where you enter the game grid

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom