Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ugh!!! What are the chances Disney gets money hungry and opens 5k & 10k again ??? Lol I missed out again :(

check every day is all I can tell you. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the challenge will be open in a few weeks. I'm waiting to hear back on some medical stuff which is going to determine if I run wine/dine again. Same with Dopey. I don't want to tie up $1000 in race registrations if something unforseen comes up in the next couple of weeks.

Notes from Neverland

Wild guess, Epcot to MK then back to Epcot to avoid SW:GE. Same course as the Marathon Weekend half.

Or an early start at WWoS to get through DHS before opening. That's been done before.
Good guess, in my opinion. Is it just me, or is the Star Wars Half course the best as it goes through 3 parks and the Boardwalk area? Just a hunch. I'm struggling trying to figure out what to sign up for next as I want another great course.

Rose&Crown

Wild guess, Epcot to MK then back to Epcot to avoid SW:GE. Same course as the Marathon Weekend half.

Or an early start at WWoS to get through DHS before opening. That's been done before.
I hope it’s not that, seems like the course with the least amount of time in the parks. Also if they are starting the demo work at Epcot the return to the park would be going right through that. I do agree though they’ll try and avoid HS at all costs

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I hope it’s not that, seems like the course with the least amount of time in the parks. Also if they are starting the demo work at Epcot the return to the park would be going right through that. I do agree though they’ll try and avoid HS at all costs

You're right. So it's either the DHS to Boardwalk to WS path or enter Epcot from the front like Princess Half.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Although I’m not a fan of the boardwalk route I much prefer that to running so many miles on just a dark road. The fun of it all is being in the parks.

Boardwalk is okay if the wood isn't wet, it's a nice break for your feet & legs after all that concrete and asphalt.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the Princess half course...it's the most boring, longest, flipping course ever.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The main event page appears the half is still open, but when you click on the link & sign in, it's sold out???

I'm seeing the same thing. It's going to be another 2 weeks before I know if I can wine/dine yet. I hate waiting but don't want to risk not being able to go...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom