Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

mickEblu

Navi is far better riding vs watching online. ANT Man could be the same way.

@raven24 lol

No but seriously I know their is the perception that you only come here to defend WDW but that’s only because that’s where the bulk of your park experience is and is where you can contribute on this forum. So I appreciate your input.

But were we watching the same video? There is no way that ride thru is deceiving. It looks terrible.

Californian Elitist

@raven24 lol

No but seriously I know their is the perception that you only come here to defend WDW but that’s only because that’s where the bulk of your park experience is and is where you can contribute on this forum. So I appreciate your input.

But were we watching the same video? There is no way that ride thru is deceiving. It looks terrible.

Right on cue lol. Shall we keep a tally (jk)?

In all seriousness, the attraction looks to be boring, static, uninspiring, pathetic garbage. And some of ya’ll are excited for this superhero land to open? LMAO.

Little Green Men

@raven24 lol

😂 Well I can only speak for Navi as I’ve ridden it, but yeah ant looks bad from the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom