News New Stroller Size/Wagon Rules and Enforcement - Effective May 1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoarderPhreak

Not a minute too soon. They should limit them to umbrella strollers, even.

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
Toddlers walk slowly. They meander. They dawdle. They look at things. Even if they're holding their parents' hand, they're probably going to impede traffic. I don't know how "out of control" strollers are in WDW, but it seems like reasonable stroller use would actually help traffic flow. And keep toddlers safer. (ETA: This was not made in response to Disney's rule, but to the suggestion here that strollers or children who use strollers be banned.)

I think most rational people are fine with a reasonable sized stroller. It's the unnecessary goliath-sized ones carrying a week's worth of supplies and/or perfectly health elementary age kids that are the issue. WDW is not a local farm market or County Fair.

alphac2005

Good for them. It's ridiculous with the amount of regular strollers as it is. Kids that can't even fit in strollers of any size and their parents pushing them around. Sorry, pet peeve. Our kids got out and about when they were little and had many strolls around the parks on my shoulders. :)

Sans Souci

These...behemoths! I was sitting in the very open and empty seating at Yak and Yeti counter service. This woman with one of these mobile cribs tries to go around the corner to get to some of the tables which is where I happened to be sitting. I scooted in as close to the table as I could and it wasn't enough for her. She said, "Don't bother getting up." Sarky cow. Why is this my issue, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom