Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

dreamfinder

Have never done a runDisney event before and saw that tickets went on sale today, but when went to sign-up saw that the 5k was sold-out despite what it said on the front site.

Is there any likelihood additional tickets might be made available?

From some searching online inquired from a few travel companies but would prefer to just buy the ticket if possible. No big deal, but just wondering what has happened in past years.

Quick glance at some of my historical data, looked like only 5k had additional slots open back up once, at any of the races. If you really want to run that 5k, you should jump on one of the travel options now. The required stay for Charity Groups is something new, but I can't find the full details on runDisney.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Quick glance at some of my historical data, looked like only 5k had additional slots open back up once, at any of the races. If you really want to run that 5k, you should jump on one of the travel options now. The required stay for Charity Groups is something new, but I can't find the full details on runDisney.

I found it on one of the charity websites. With a note that if you have a DVC reservation number, you can ask for a waiver.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I am now convinced I need to run the challenge again. I will use October as an excuse to apartment and/or job hunt after race weekend. My AP expires on 10/31 so I won't have much park time anyways

RunningKoen

I am now convinced I need to run the challenge again. I will use October as an excuse to apartment and/or job hunt after race weekend. My AP expires on 10/31 so I won't have much park time anyways
Please dont tempt me! If everybody is going, I can't keep resisting it anymore.

RunningKoen

dreamfinder

everything is sold out currently except the challenge...I'm assuming the 10k and full will re-open eventually?

I think there has only been once where runDisney confirmed that they did take some challenge bibs and split them up into the parts. One Marathon weekend they split a bunch of Goofy bibs back up, I seem to recall one of the Biggest Loser contestents saying something about the Marathon and suddenly there was alot of additional interest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom