Dole Whip at Universal!!!

OG Runner

Original Poster
The Menchies in CityWalk has had Pineapple Dole Whip since it opened in 2014.

Cool. I did not know. I saw it on YouTube and thought I would share. I hear a lot of people talking about how much
they like a Dole Whip at Disney, and figured, for those that did not know, they might like to know you can get them
at Universal also.

OG Runner

Original Poster
@lazyboy97o says Menchies is in CityWalk. I believe the place they were mentioning may have been in the Simpson's
section of the park, as he was having a Krusty Burger. The signage actually said it was a Dole Whip. That is why it caught
my attention.

lebeau

@lazyboy97o says Menchies is in CityWalk. I believe the place they were mentioning may have been in the Simpson's
section of the park, as he was having a Krusty Burger. The signage actually said it was a Dole Whip. That is why it caught
my attention.

In the park, the Dole Whips have been added to Schwab's Pharmacy.

Menchies is in CityWalk. It's one of those froyo places where you fill up a cup with yogurt and toppings and pay by weight.

thomas998

Only caveat people should know, is that he mix works best if you have a self-freezing ice cream maker because you need to get the timing just right if you freeze it too long it tends to get a bit of a gritty texture. Your link also has the lemon flavored mix on it, which is a great mix to anyone that wants to mix in other fruits while it is freezing, but it isn't that great plain... The pineapple does however taste exactly like the one in the parks.

OG Runner

Original Poster
Well, I just wanted you all to know, that wherever you decide to vacation, either Universal or Disney, if you enjoy a Dole Whip,
they are available to you. Honestly, I did not know, prior to the video I saw. It has always been touted as such a Disney thing.

lazyboy97o

Well, I just wanted you all to know, that wherever you decide to vacation, either Universal or Disney, if you enjoy a Dole Whip,
they are available to you. Honestly, I did not know, prior to the video I saw. It has always been touted as such a Disney thing.
SeaWorld Orlando also has pineapple soft serve (not sure if it is Dole Whip or something else). You can even get it served in a pineapple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom