Here's you, here's me

Aurora23

People used to be so nice here... In a world filled with hate, you would think a person could talk about Disney and escape some of that. Not here evidently.

durangojim

People used to be so nice here... In a world filled with hate, you would think a person could talk about Disney and escape some of that. Not here evidently.
No, people are still nice, it's just the ones who aren't are usually the loudest. Think about how many fights you've seen at Disney. The vast majority of people want to get along, especially Disney fans.

Raineman

Here's me:
I pay the resort parking fee to park my car. I walk the short walk to the bus, and relax as I get to the parks in 10-15 minutes. I pay just around $100 per person per park day from my multi-day WDW booking. I just ate breakfast at the resort before I leave, with no long lines, and am full enough that I won't need lunch at the parks; hence, I wait in short lines at a snack cart/location in the parks a couple of times before dinner. I make FPs for the higher demand attractions, get to the park at or just after rope drop, immediately get on to all of the busiest attractions that I don't have a FP for later on in the day, before the park gets busy by early afternoon. In late afternoon/early evening, I have dinner at a TS restaurant with no wait due to my ADR. Later in the day, I have FPs for the busy attractions I have not been on, and wait in lines no longer than 30 minutes for the other attractions that are not as busy. Later in the day, if I feel like it, I use park hopper to go to another park and get on any attractions I can, or just wander around, taking in the theming, maybe get a snack or drink, and reflect on the fun day I just had at WDW.

Here's you: Spending your day at WDW in whatever way you want, with no judgement from myself or anyone else about how you use your time at the parks.

Prog

Don't be mean to the vacationers for their ignorance. How could you expect them to know the intricacies of a Disney trip except through experience? Heck, even old Fastpass was extremely favorable to repeat visitors who knew how and where to use it. I believe FP+ was partially to remedy that.

LaughingGravy

This is just so strange.
I'll play, though.

Here's you: Do whatever you want, get to Disney whenever you can, but try not to put down others who are just trying to make their way in life with what circumstances they have been handed in life. If I believe in nothing else, it's Karma.

Here's me: Having a business trip coming up in April, where I will be minutes away by car, but I will not pay for a full day one park ticket because it's simply not worth it these days. At most, for one day, I would be paying way too much per hour for a crowded park.
It's a business trip and I am allowed a rental car, so I am not paying for it personally.

Years ago, my hotel room at the convention center off site was X in cost. Very nice convention center room, very nice pool, etc.
Same convention center now.
If I stayed at a Disney Value resort for the same number of nights, parking at the resort was included AND I could get a one day one park magic your way ticket for the length of my stay. That cost the same, within 10 dollars as my convention center hotel, so my company had no problem with my doing that. When I was done for the day, I went back to my Disney hotel and enjoyed the remaining park hours and the Disney immersion.

Now, my same hotel convention center room costs the same as the value without any park ticket and I would have to pay to park the rental car at the value resort.

I priced out the package at a value resort with one day one park tix for the two days I would be able to really go.
60% more as much as my convention center room alone, and that's without the parking fee.

I will get my Disney fill by going to Disney Springs a couple of nights.

Damon7777

Original Poster
Maybe you're referring to my assertion that Disney Sea is so far supreme compared to the other parks in the 12 Disney park world wide chain that there is no desire to hop............why leave something approaching perfection to go to something far from perfect.

Last edited:

mergatroid

Here's you:
You pay $25 to park your car and then $219 per person for a ONE day entry at Disney.

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there are no open tables....even the "standing style" tables are jam packed. After that you queue up 14 minutes just to use the restroom around the corner while the rest of your clan grows restless waiting. You experience 4 rides.....2 of which are minor attractions but it took you 7+ hours of queue time to do it. You give up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to absurd amounts of crowds and now your precious little Samantha cries in disappointment... so you decide to try your luck over at Epcot to take advantage of your overpriced hopper add on to finish out an overwhelming day thinking things will be better at another park. But it takes 1 hour and 15 mins to get there and you're irritable, frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check trying to clear customs... ......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in and enter Epcot you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

""Nice work, Pal!"" Patrick

Here's me:
I pay $280 for 13 months use with select block out dates(of which I would not have gone anyway on those days) and 0 parking fee.

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait, order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it rests directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After taking my time at Harbor House I head right over to Mansion and enter a 20 minute posted standby but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot, clear customs fast since I have nothing to declare, scan in and walk right on Nemo and Friends.

Tom Hanks to play you, Mel Gibson to play the other person, Spielberg to direct. Could become a blockbuster this could 🆒

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
I don't care what you did.

Here's me. I waited with my son over 2 minutes for my coffee and discovered that I missed some of the fireworks. I complained to the manager, Sam. Sam did nothing. Sam did not apologize. . Sam did not give us vouchers for free dessert. Sam did nothing but stand in front of the door and treat us like second-class citizens

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom