Pre-Trip This most likely won't happen, but ya never know. (Edit: Yep, it's happening!)

First of all, I have never been so thankful for a forum because if it wasn't for this site, I would have missed out the chance of seeing GMR before it closed. So, thank you @wdwmagic for providing us with such a good Disney Fandom Kingdom and also want to thank the insiders for providing us with the info, @marni1971 and all the others!:joyfull:

In saying all that, I talked with DH last night about SSE and the possibility of it closing. We weren't planning on taking a Disney trip this year, but after hearing SSE could be closing, DH told me that we would take a trip up there just so we could ride it several times. Apparently this is one of his favorites.

So, here goes another wack at a Pre-Trip report. I say wack because to anyone who read my last and first pre-trip report, I am so sorry. I am usually very organized, but I tend to change my mind often for trips.

However, this is going to be a very short trip and there hasn't been a go ahead from DH as of yet. That is where my title comes in to play because honestly this most likely won't happen, but ya never know.

Here are the plans and yes it is another spreadsheet:bookworm:

I can't go to Disney without going to the Magic Kingdom or the Polynesian.😢

Fingers crossed we will get to do this
🤞

---

**Note

Go to page two of this thread post for what is really happening to avoid the below chaos of a mismanaged version of a Pre-Trip Report.

Last edited:
View attachment 357586
Callum (our tuxedo cat) says hi and wants to check out what is in the box too!

Also, if you look very closely in the picture, you can see a white and black kitty (Marble) in the background photo-bombing this picture.

And this is my husband, Doc😊
View attachment 357587

View attachment 357588

View attachment 357589
Nabooru (our tortie/tortoiseshell cat) looooves boxes

View attachment 357590
He's very happy!:joyfull:

View attachment 357591
His Magic Band with Nabooru

View attachment 357592
Our Magic Bands
I went with the green one this time.

And then there is this weird box that the Magic Bands were sitting on.
View attachment 357593

Why does this make me wanna go get a McDonald's apple pie?
[/QUOTE

Our luggage tags were inside the box that contained the magic bands. Almost threw the box away before finding them.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Oh no! Oops. 😟 Already tossed our box a few days ago. I didn't see any tags in there though. Was it in attached to the very bottom?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Alright all! Let's talk souvenirs because I like to prepare (or at least try to and fail later when I walk into the parks and see all the glorious merch...). The ear headbands are cute but I don't like wearing anything on my head for long so I never buy them. But, I collect pins! No I don't pin trade, but I do buy one or two every trip and put them on my work backpack.

Ignore the cat hair:oops:

Yes I like other pins besides Disney. My question to all of you is besides pins (and jewelry), what are other souvenir options you do? Give me some ideas. I like small collectible/desk decorations/etc.

Rista1313

Alright all! Let's talk souvenirs because I like to prepare (or at least try to and fail later when I walk into the parks and see all the glorious merch...). The ear headbands are cute but I don't like wearing anything on my head for long so I never buy them. But, I collect pins! No I don't pin trade, but I do buy one or two every trip and put them on my work backpack.

View attachment 358022

Yes I like other pins besides Disney. My question to all of you is besides pins (and jewelry), what are other souvenir options you do? Give me some ideas. I like small collectible/desk decorations/etc.

The only other thing I can think of is Mugs... probably because we have so many we can't fit much more in the cupboard!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Sorry I lost track of the question... are you looking for luggage tags, or your yellow ME bag tags?
The generic luggage tags that used to come with the Magic Bands were missing, not ME. Did they stop giving out generic ones?

Last edited:

krisri18

View attachment 358022

We're pin and magnet people 😀. We have a magnet from every resort we have stayed at plus anytime we go somewhere new, we get a magnet (just picked up a Library of Congress magnet this past weekend). We also collect pins. P collects Haunted Mansion memorabilia. Baby E doesn't collect anything yet but my two older boys used to be very into the Vinylmation figures.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I've come to the conclusion that everything is going to hit the fan before our vacation. :arghh::bawling:😭

I can handle work stress, that ain't the problem. The outside of work stress is driving me up the wall. Lot of family stuffs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom