Rumor MNSSHP Updates

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The last two and half minutes of HEA is more emotionally stunning than all 12 or so minutes of Wishes. If you don't think the pixie dust swirling around the hub trees, onto the castle, and up to reveal Tinkerbell isn't "emotionally riveting" than you've got a cold heart. That's all I'm saying.

Oh, I'm sure you have more to say...

TTA94

I like the colored LED lights along frontierland but when the parade starts they turn on the flood lights which outshines the LED lights in some areas :mad:

I liked when the lights in Frontierland flashed with the crack of lightning sound just before the Headless Horseman. Oddly they do not do that when the parade music starts. The hub lights or Main Street do not flash at all.

I say they should make the lights more permanent. Then again I guess currently there isn’t a need to year round.

ToTBellHop

I liked when the lights in Frontierland flashed with the crack of lightning sound just before the Headless Horseman. Oddly they do not do that when the parade music starts. The hub lights or Main Street do not flash at all.

I say they should make the lights more permanent. Then again I guess currently there isn’t a need to year round.
Not until Mickey’s Hippety-Hoppety Easter Party premieres next January.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What inflatables? It can’t be expensive to have those turned on. But I don’t ever remember seeing any besides the trick r treat stations.
A hastily taken photo of a photo but you get the idea

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The last two and half minutes of HEA is more emotionally stunning than all 12 or so minutes of Wishes. If you don't think the pixie dust swirling around the hub trees, onto the castle, and up to reveal Tinkerbell isn't "emotionally riveting" than you've got a cold heart. That's all I'm saying.
Both shows had equally emotionally stunning moments.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Ah yes . Your opinion on the shows is the only one that is right 🙄
Some people prefer HEA
Some people prefer Wishes.
Neither are wrong .

Cosmic Commando

A hastily taken photo of a photo but you get the idea

View attachment 357938
Is this guy still around? I feel like I remember him disappearing (no pun intended), but IMO it's iconic, it's hard to imagine a Disney Halloween party without it...
qYeViPc.jpg

There were also these ones I remember. Not that any one thing was something I had my heart set on, but it's always sad to see things taken down without replacement... especially at a hard-ticket event.
PzULEnV.jpg

26psafB.jpg

ToTBellHop

Is this guy still around? I feel like I remember him disappearing (no pun intended), but IMO it's iconic, it's hard to imagine a Disney Halloween party without it...
qYeViPc.jpg

There were also these ones I remember. Not that any one thing was something I had my heart set on, but it's always sad to see things taken down without replacement... especially at a hard-ticket event.
PzULEnV.jpg

26psafB.jpg
That is sad. And they sell them at Walmart so...

ToTBellHop

And they sell net lights at Walmart. Cancel the castle Christmas lights. They sell black lights there, too. Rip out all the dark rides.

BTW, if you've seen a 20-foot Timon and Pumbaa at Walmart, I'd like to buy one.
I saw a 20-ft Maleficent more impressive than Fantasmic!’s head-on-a-stick towering over the frozen foods. Disney should grab one next time they’re in the store buying the pizzas they sell.

Cosmic Commando

I saw a 20-ft Maleficent more impressive than Fantasmic!’s head-on-a-stick towering over the frozen foods. Disney should grab one next time they’re in the store buying the pizzas they sell.
Well now that one is a sore spot for me. That dragon is embarrassing when their sister park does so much more in a much more challenging space.

Like I said before, things like I posted above are not the be-all and end-all, but it is still sad to see things disappear without replacement. For decorations for a Halloween party, they were fun. This was also around the time they switched to the cheap candy.

ToTBellHop

Well now that one is a sore spot for me. That dragon is embarrassing when their sister park does so much more in a much more challenging space.

Like I said before, things like I posted above are not the be-all and end-all, but it is still sad to see things disappear without replacement. For decorations for a Halloween party, they were fun. This was also around the time they switched to the cheap candy.
To be clear, I agree with you. My point was blow ups are cheap yet flashy. They should have been replaced for the party.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

What kind of candy did they have before? We've only been to on MNSSHP and that was last year, and all the candy was the typical candy you'd get trick or treating. Didn't seem cheap to me at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom