News 'Awesome Planet' coming to The Land pavilion

Dunston

Exciting to see something new coming to almost every original future world pavilion! Seas and Imagination, looking at you...

I'm curious about how they'll set this apart from something you could just do at home. Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Life, etc are all readily available on Netflix.

ThatMouse

Lion King wasn't a bad IP here, because it was a movie about Earth. The new film is a perfect opportunity to bring back a little "Listen to the Land" intro/outro along with my crazy idea on the other side of Future World -- some retro 80's Feel the Flow intro before the dreaded GotG testosterone monkeys come out asking us to come save the galaxy with them.

Cmdr_Crimson

Lion King wasn't a bad IP here, because it was a movie about Earth. The new film is a perfect opportunity to bring back a little "Listen to the Land" intro/outro along with my crazy idea on the other side of Future World -- some retro 80's Feel the Flow intro before the dreaded GotG testosterone monkeys come out asking us to come save the galaxy with them.

Well, I still don't hear veggie veggie fruit fruit in the queue of Soarin.......No tribute, no nothing..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom