What is your one favorite underrated attraction in all of Disney World?

bubbles1812

Living With the Land
I always make a point of going on Living With the Land. I love seeing the various plants and the fish too.

I’ll echo whoever said Philharmagic as well. It could do with some updating on the graphics but I really love the combo of songs and movies they use.

People mover is awesome though much busier than it used to be.

Carousel of Progress is great... to take a nap in. I know people love it because Walt! Nostalgia! Song! but I think it was just so lost on me as a kid that I never made the heart connection others have to it.

JIMINYCR

Country Bear Jamboree.... I know a lot of people flame the attraction and think it should be torn out but I find it fun. I enjoy bluegrass & country music so I enjoy the music. I remember seeing Tex Ritter in person so the "Blood on the Saddle" brings back memories. And its the old classic animatronics mixed with humor and visual enjoyment thats old style Disney fun.

HonorableMention

I know it talk about it a lot on these boards but Dinosaur is my favorite underrated attraction. It's always being compared to Indy because of their ride-systems and layouts, and while Indy is objectively a better ride, I still love Dinosaur. We're not gonna make it!

CoasterSnoop

The Mermaid show at DHS.

It's on the short side, a tad hokey with the puppets, and you can tell when the budget cuts started coming in, but there's something about that show's atmosphere that gets me in the Disney mood every time. Plus the soundtrack for that movie is one of my absolute favorites, and they put it on full display.

Damon7777

Not an attraction per se but the following is severely underappreciated: the mosaic mural inside SB castle.

Guests by the thousands walk right by that marvelous piece of artwork paying no mind doing far more important things like arguing with their children or toying with their phones

KikoKea

If underrated means less attended, then The Tiki Room and SF Robinson Treehouse would top my list. The treehouse is done very well, and I think the tree itself is just plain cool. I loved to climb trees as a kid, so it is fun to climb up that big tree...even if I have to stop and rest a time or two these days. As for the Tiki Room, to me, it is pure Disney and the music is timeless. Sitting there, I'm a kid again- I have to sing along.:inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom