What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

JillC LI

7m Saturday morning. Tripped on a pair of shoes Saturday night, went flying, and came this close to smashing my head into the wall. I didn't but I woke up the next day feeling like I had whiplash in my neck. Hoping it gets better soon but planning on running on the treadmill despite it.

HiJe

7m Saturday morning. Tripped on a pair of shoes Saturday night, went flying, and came this close to smashing my head into the wall. I didn't but I woke up the next day feeling like I had whiplash in my neck. Hoping it gets better soon but planning on running on the treadmill despite it.

Sorry to hear about your fall. Get a heating pad on it for a few days. Hopefully it will go away quickly.

Swissmiss

Premium Member

Yikes! Hope you’re doing better!

LAKid53

Premium Member

Oh, dear. Hope it's not that.

dreamfinder

Hope everyone enjoyed race weekend (at WDW or otherwise). Still not liking my body, anything longer than a mile or so tweaks out my arches, knees or hip depending on the day. Lots of bike, but think I need to get insoles and see if that helps the arches.

Mr mom

ouch, I hope all will be well

LAKid53

Premium Member
2.25m on the treadmill. 2nd run since my 3 week break due to injury. Felt good with only slight pain. Now just have to get back 7 months of training and built up stamina in 36 days.

I shall now admit - and be prepared for the shade - I did very little training for the Princess. And my feet are paying for it. Train as best you can, but don't train to the point it's self defeating. It's going to be a very warm weekend and a good idea to take it slow. No shame in walking a good part of the race.

Texas84

Another lousy 0530 3-miler, but it was a pleasant 53F with the moon lighting the streets. I think that was Jupiter right above it. I think it's poor sleep because my weekend runs have been good.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Guess it's good I decided to take the rest if the week off from training as I brought home the Disney crud. 😞 Several days of PJs and binge watching until I feel better.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom