How to swap wives on select Disney rides?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
This is going to be a great thread, could out do Katiebug for sure
e303635b39773300532476f6e4f13f598b407614eb45e78069596371f86afbb1.jpg

Patcheslee

So "share expenses" but you have two rooms. If that was your true intention you would have booked a single room. The only supposed shared expenses would be tickets, food, transportation for your daughter. If you think it takes a Disney trip to prove parents still get along you're in trouble. Why can't you all just sit down for a meal together, would that be too much actually needed interaction vs a few minutes on a ride where you don't have to actually talk to each other? On top of you put the kid in a situation where they will feel like they have to choose between parents whether you intend that or not.

Cosmic Commando

In case the OP is still reading, the time actually spent on rides will be about 2.3% of your entire vacation. By all means, split up in various ways, but it’s not wise or possible to do every thing with every combination of people.

Also, the fact that you asked this question at all makes me worried about your expectations for this trip.

Mickey5150

Get in line with your daughter. Have wife #1 wait 30 people back and then have wife #2 wait another 30 back. After riding with your daughter cut thru the line to #1. Ride with #1. Then go cut in line to #2. Ride with #2. Also, make sure to take a picture of all cast member expressions when they see you going thru the 3rd time with a different woman.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
How many times are we going to see threads about this same topic? Can't anybody use the search feature before posting?

I know. I did post the thread about in order to have a good vacation we had to go ride 1) Me, Uncle Morty, Grandma, and little Joey, ride 2) little Joey, Phyllis, Aunt Joanne, Kathy, and me, ride 3) Grandpa, Aunt Joanne, Uncle Morty, and me, ride 4) me, my youngest (real little Joey), my neighbor Osbert, Aunt Beibei, and cousin Ferdinand, ride 5) Kathy, me, and our house cat and finally ride 6) Phyllis, Mayor Templeton, and me.

disneyworlddad

I really hope this is a joke, but on the off chance it is not. Here is a novel idea. Why don't you all wait in line together and really show your daughter that you can all get along. It doesn't matter who rides in the same seat with the daughter on most ride because you will be right in front or behind her. Heck on some rides you can all sit in the same row.

macefamily

Whoa. Your intended plan seems more difficult than your thread title insinuates. Thought there were some Disney couples playing some Goofy games...:eek:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I know. I did post the thread about in order to have a good vacation we had to go ride 1) Me, Uncle Morty, Grandma, and little Joey, ride 2) little Joey, Phyllis, Aunt Joanne, Kathy, and me, ride 3) Grandpa, Aunt Joanne, Uncle Morty, and me, ride 4) me, my youngest (real little Joey), my neighbor Osbert, Aunt Beibei, and cousin Ferdinand, ride 5) Kathy, me, and our house cat and finally ride 6) Phyllis, Mayor Templeton, and me.
What about that ghost that followed you home?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom