News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

VJ

What was the last good attraction poster? I would say California Screamin' and Mickey's Fun Wheel both had pretty good ones.
i like this one (i know, i'm biased)
20170916_154125-M.jpg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'd rather fly an X-Wing

So would the diehards since day 1
X-wing indoor coaster chase through a Death Star?
The unrealized themepark potential project that will sadly never come to pass. I thought about the battle of Endor rollercoaster when I was 8...many moons later it still makes the most sense. It always will.
Death Star cliche. Have them fight around a large Star Destroyer set piece, weaving in and out and around the cruiser.
Whatever...the point is that the foundation of the phenomenon is in those movies/moments...

As an aside...I offer the following interesting take from those “great” new movies
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegott...ar-wars-episode-ix-last-chance-get-right/amp/

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
To get your bearings on where that arch in the post above is, this is the location from the Rogue Aviation footage taken a few weeks back. To be clear, it's not the arch we've been seeing in Fresh Baked's videos on the RotR building that still shows exposed beams. Didn't want anyone to get their hopes up that it has been fixed yet.

arch.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom